Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks 47lbs +2%bf

alphaasfuck

So it's been 8&1/2 weeks since I started back up in the gym. I'm 6'2 and started with 183lbs at 14.3%bf. On 12FEB2016 I'm currently 230lbs at 16.5% bf on 13APR2016. I'm up about 5lbs every week. I've bodybuilded and done competitive lifts since I was very young, but took a good amount of time off and thought it was time to come back. Started off with much more body fat than have ever bodybuilded with before. Looking to get up to 240 or maybe even 245 in the next 4 or 5 weeks before I start to cut. Are my expectations too high?
Day 1(frontal)
View attachment 139432
Day 1(back)
View attachment 139433
Day 30(frontal)
View attachment 139434
Day 30(back)
View attachment 139435
Day 63(front)
View attachment 139436
Day 63(back)
View attachment 139437

Guys I don't know what to do. I'm still gaining lean mass, but my goal was only to get to 245lbs. If I can keep gaining muscle, should I keep bulking, or should I put my focus on cutting???

You're 9 weeks in? How long of a total cycle? I think if you're still gaining, gain away. Focus on a cut later. Add that mass.

I don't know how many weeks I'm gonna stay on, but I was planning on staying on through my cutting cycle. I started with test and tren and gained about 40lbs in 6-7 weeks. Just added NPP and it's kicking in now and I'm consistently gaining at the scale. I think your right, I should wait for a peak, before I start cutting. Was just wondering if I should put that extra energy I have into cutting.

Seems like I'm peaking, although my calorie intake wasn't optimal this weekend, I didn't gain anything the past few days. Is 100mg of NPP EOD a good enough dose to gain weight? I'm reading 400+ is where I might want to be.

Yeah I'm using arimedex and was using WAYY to much of it! Like 11mg by accident because I didn't pay attention close enough to the concentration. Still tipping the scale tho, up to 232 and lost some bf somehow. What do you think about my NPP dosage? You think I should be doing at least 400mg a week? I'm on 100EOD so that's about 350...
Would love to get up to 240 maybe 245 if I can before cutting in a couple weeks.
muscle memory and a lot of water retention. are you using an AI?

that is too much weight and too fast. your poor joints!!

Dude, great work. I'd slow down and start cutting and refining the mass so that your body doesn't reject it all as soon as you hop off.. Going to need a slow taper to keep all these gains.

Top Bottom