Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks 47lbs +2%bf

Great work. Very impressive. I wouldn't push your body fat much past 16-18%. As your body fat increases, your muscle insulin sensitivity decreases and the amount of testosterone your body natural aromatizes into estrogen increases.

Once you hit around 16-18% body fat, I would focus on cutting down to 10-12% and then start bulking again.

Fantastic progress. You understand that there is no secret. This is bodybuilding. Time to pull out the big boy dinner plates.

Alright guys,
I got a big problem. I cut way too fast. Lost a significant amount of muscle while still on cycle. 15lbs in one week(240to225) and the body fat reader said I went from 17% to 15%. The only thing I can think of that I am taking or would be catabolic is T3 which I'm stopping. How else could I have lost that much muscle? I only got up to 50mcg of T3...

Alright guys,
I got a big problem. I cut way too fast. Lost a significant amount of muscle while still on cycle. 15lbs in one week(240to225) and the body fat reader said I went from 17% to 15%. The only thing I can think of that I am taking or would be catabolic is T3 which I'm stopping. How else could I have lost that much muscle? I only got up to 50mcg of T3...

You didnt lose a significant amount of muscle in 1 week, infact you probably lost none... t3 is probably just making you flat and you lost a bunch of water

Lol you think you lost that much muscle in a week? And you're telling me I'm the one who's uneducated and needs to research. This makes me laugh. Good luck to you seriously šŸ˜‚

Joel, give a guy a break. I didn't know You whatsoever from threads then. All I seen was that you were 17, on trt. I never called you uneducated either. Thought we got past all this as well. If we didn't, let's start over, because now I have nothing but respect for you.

Help a brother out if you can, because I'm freaking out. Why else would the bf reader tell me I'm losing muscle. I take it with same variables, before workout.

Joel, give a guy a break. I didn't know You whatsoever from threads then. All I seen was that you were 17, on trt. I never called you uneducated either. Thought we got past all this as well. If we didn't, let's start over, because now I have nothing but respect for you.

Help a brother out if you can, because I'm freaking out. Why else would the bf reader tell me I'm losing muscle. I take it with same variables, before workout.

Easily explained, IM water and glycogen loss not actually tissue loss.

Plus i wouldn't be too caught up on those things man, they are hit and miss. Post photos

Accepted bro. Body fat reader do you mean the ones that you hold in your hands or a proper Dex scan? Anything but a Dex scan isn't near to accurate. Though if it's just something in the mirror that makes u think ur dropping muscle it's more than likely your mind playing up on you. Probably a little flat but that's just apart of the process of a cut, glycogen depletion etc. your dose of t3 is relatively low and you haven't been on it that long for it to have such an adverse effect. Keep sticking to your diet, go get a Dex scan a sport massage therapy centre in your area to find what really is going, but if you don't and really feel like something isn't right I'd take t3 out. But stick your diet no matter what!!

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1467494851.991039.jpg
Here's an update. Was pretty proud of this until I stepped on the scale and my weight is going down. First run on peptides but I can't imagine I'm losing fat with how many calories I'm taking in. Real crappy feeling.

Top Bottom