Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 Week Strength Routine...PLEASE CRITIQUE/TRY IT OUT!

tenxyearsxgone

This is a program I just put together that has four phases. Phase I is Power, Phase II is Powerbuilding, Phase III is Hypertrohpy, and Phase IV is Active Recovery, or better yet (P), (PB), (H), (AR).

Sunday: Off
Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Back
Friday: Shoulders/Tri's/Bi's
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Repeat

This program is periodization program that focuses on strength and keeps a maintence of hypertrophy. I was tired of gaining muscle mass and not reaping strength benefits. I was as high as 195lbs and could max out on bench at 280lbs, after doing 4 weeks of a powerlifting routine i'm 180lbs and max out 310lbs so far... My current goal is to add some size, get up to about 200lbs of LBM, and be as strong and dense as HELL!!!

I also think this program could work for anyone who wants to gain muscle mass as a priority as you will see. I have not included a scheme for super-setting that would benefit those looking to lose weight as it is not the desire of this program.

The (P) portion is done in approximately 85-90% of your 1RM. The (PB) portion is done in approximately 80-85% of your 1RM. The (H) portion is done in approximately 70-75% of your 1RM.

Someone looking to gain strength would follow a routine such as this...

Week 1/2 -- (P) (85%-90% of your 1RM)
Week 3/4 -- (PB) (80-85% of your 1RM)
Week 5/6 -- Repeat (P)
Week 7/8 -- (H) (70-75% of your 1RM)
Week 9 -- (AR) (Pyramid of Core Lift 10-8-6-4-10 ... will be explained)

**REPEAT**
A person looking to gain muscle mass/hypertophy in the mixture of myofibrillar/sarcoplasmic region would substitute the weeks of (P) with (H) and inturn put (P) where (H) is...get it?

Attached is an Example of the Workout...If you are more savy than I with Word/Excel Please feel free to setup it so that it looks more coherent...thank you..

TYG

PS ... Strength 1 document was unable to be attached due to the size...if you would like to see it please PM ur email or put it here. Thanks!

I've never been a fan with any work the day after leg day. But each to his own, keep us posted with how things go and good luck.

Top Bottom