Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week lifting routine

exodus33

I want to increase my strength and have been doing more bodybuilding lifts. I want to increase my performance strength and was thinking of shifting to a more powerlifting base. Can I expect increased strength gains in 8 weeks?

you don't want to improve strength too fast or you will get injured

everyone is so fucking impatient. 8 weeks? dude there are guys at your gym who been training 30+ years who are still setting PR's.
That's so true... Physique and strength takes time.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I want to increase my strength and have been doing more bodybuilding lifts. I want to increase my performance strength and was thinking of shifting to a more powerlifting base. Can I expect increased strength gains in 8 weeks?
Yes... with a good training program you can increase some of your strength in 8 weeks.

But... What is possible for 8 weeks, considering you training, muscle and strength development.

But no... You are not going to jump for 100kg pulling to a 150kg pulling in 8 weeks.

Be realistic and define realistic goals.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

You can certainly make progress in 8 weeks...but remember that anything in life takes time. It's like that age old saying - rome wasn't built in a day.

With a well developed diet and training program, you should be able to add around 20 pounds to your bench, squat and deadlift in 8 weeks

As the guys have mentioned dont rush into anything because last think you want is an injury that puts you on the sidelines and all progress goes down the drain!

Top Bottom