Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is 7 days too much exercise ?

rickybbm

I'm in a rush to lose weight and I have been working out 7 days a week for the last month, and also decreased my carb intake , but for some reason
I feel very week ate this point, I have lost weight yes, but I feel exhausted even in the mornings when get up, is that normal ? or I'm pushing myself too much?

You are weak and exhausted from the lower carb intake. I don't think 7 is too much if you are hitting it in moderation with an adequate split routine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, no wonder you feel exhausted - you are overtraining, and with reduced carb intake you must be lacking energy. Therefore, I would recommend you to take at least two days a week for a rest. Keep in mind that your body needs to recover in order to perform, and if you don't take those days off, your body won't have the chance to recover properly.

To clarify what I meant, I don't see an issue with lifting weight 4-5 days. And doing cardio on the off days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's smart to do some sort of physical activity everyday but trying to weight train 7 days per week is too much. Even professional bodybuilders take 1-2 days off per week.

Weight training every single day will burn out your central nervous system. It's also going to sky rocket cortisol levels and actually be counter productive.

I recommend weight training 4-6 days per week. You can do cardio on your off days.

Do undervalue the importance of rest. Remember that you are actually breaking down muscle when you are in the gym exercising. It's when you rest and recover that your body builds the muscles back bigger and stronger.

What I like to do is 4-5 days per week weight training and 3 days cardio right after weight training. That way I get 2-3 days off per week for recovery. Now, on those days I don't always rest completely. I might do some type of exercise but it will not be training in a gym.

Top Bottom