Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Weeks To Sick Arms by Dr. Jim Stoppani

Austinluttler2

have you guys seen this article or video to growing arms? I wonder if you can give me your thoughts on it, I would
like to follow it since I have issues developing arms, thank you.

there is no magic way to grow arms man. alot of it boils down to genetics.. look at Lee Priest and how easy it is to grow arms.. helps when your parent is also a gifted bodybuilder plus he is only 5'4" with short arms so genetically he can grow big arms no problem. most tall dudes have lanky arms which are tiny

there is no magic way to grow arms man. alot of it boils down to genetics.. look at Lee Priest and how easy it is to grow arms.. helps when your parent is also a gifted bodybuilder plus he is only 5'4" with short arms so genetically he can grow big arms no problem. most tall dudes have lanky arms which are tiny

for your bis especially it also depends on the muscle attachment point. if its closer to the elbow, the more u can “bow up” the bi. my arm is like a 1/4th connective. my bicep starts like 1/2 way up
my arm uhg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of these 'cookie cutter' programs are not bad programs, but they're aren't individualized for your specific body and goals either.

I would use them for ideas but I wouldn't follow them blindly. You need to tailor the workout program to fit the person, not vice versa

It just comes down to eating big and training big to get big. Putting the focus on a lagging part will certainly help out but there is no magic routine. Just hit arms 2-3 times per week to bring them up but make sure you are eating enough for growth.

Top Bottom