Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 months, no gains only fat

Jesus Christ. There are routines all over this board. Like I said in a previous post...don't be fucking lazy. You want routines and diets spoon fed to you? Hire a trainer.

Here:

Day one:

Squat- 2 x 5, 1 x 20

Stiff-legged Deadlift 1 x 15

Pull-up or Pull-down 2 x 6-8

Barbell Curl 2 x 6-8

Day Two: (3-4 days later)

Bench Press or Incline Press- 2 x 6-8

Dip- 1 x 15

Military Press- 2 x 6-8

Abs- 2 x 15

Repeat workout one 3-4 days later.

Do that for 6-8 weeks.
This is good and simple. follow this to a tee. I started off in a weighlifting class and we pretty much did this exact sort of style. mon-tue-wed-thru-friday switching it everyday back and fourth

lol biggest high school in nyc, 3 weight rooms but no weightlifting team. When I do dips, my triceps starts aching right after when I flex. This goes on for a week, is this normal?

lol biggest high school in nyc, 3 weight rooms but no weightlifting team. When I do dips, my triceps starts aching right after when I flex. This goes on for a week, is this normal?

nope. you probably have an existing slight tear that gets aggravated each time

you can still work through it just don't do something that hurts, it will heal up eventually

Thats determined from genetics, with that workout plan tho that we did in weight training i gained 40 lbs in a year and went from pressing 45-205 ssquatting 75-275 and cleanning 75-205

You need to start following some logs and study how the jacked guys do it... Plenty of logs on here. That's how I learned. When I joined this site I weighed 185. I'm now over 220. Educate yourself. Nough said... If you want to be successful, I believe you need to get to the point where you can set up your own routines...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Finished workout A today. I felt it was a bit easy so I upped it to

Day one:

Squat- 2 x 5, 1 x 20

Stiff-legged Deadlift 1 x 15

Pull-up or Pull-down 2 x 10

Barbell Curl 2 x 7

T bar row 1x10 1x8

too easy? Use more weight instead of more reps then. It will take you a few times to get used to weights you should be using. You should be increasing weight by at least 5 lbs or more every time you go back to do that exercise again. That is progression. Progression is key in bodybuilding.

too easy? Use more weight instead of more reps then. It will take you a few times to get used to weights you should be using. You should be increasing weight by at least 5 lbs or more every time you go back to do that exercise again. That is progression. Progression is key in bodybuilding.

Yep this is overlooked by most people.. I see alot of people doing the same weights workout after workout.. and well they look the same.

[URL]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/52v9.jpg/[/URL]
[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/3tqx.jpg/[/url]

Top Bottom