Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 days a week/1 bodypart per day. Is this ok?

robigd

I was just curious as to if you guys thought working out 6 days a week, 1 bodypart per day would have any disadvantages to it? i.e)

sun- chest
mon- bi's
tue- tri's
wed- legs
thur- shoulders
fri- back
sat - rest

I am not really new. I just find it easier to concentrate on the single bodypart more when I am only doing one a day. The one thing that worried me about this was the resting, like you mentioned. Worst case scenario, I could just do bi's and tri's on the same day, which would give me 2 days of rest.

Yeah, you very well could. A lot of people get away with 5x a week, I believe. Just give it a test run, make sure you get solid amounts of sleep and eat whole, healthy foods.

Are you really doing that many sets for bi's and tri's that you need to give them their own separate day?

robigd said:
I am not really new. I just find it easier to concentrate on the single bodypart more when I am only doing one a day. The one thing that worried me about this was the resting, like you mentioned. Worst case scenario, I could just do bi's and tri's on the same day, which would give me 2 days of rest.

That's what I do so that I can get two full days of rest.

mon: chest
tues: back
wed: arms/abs
thur: legs
fri: shoulders

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom