Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 Workouts

Slim Pickens

For those of you experienced with the 5x5 workout; Have you found you’ve been able to achieve the aesthetic look you want using this program? I can’t imagine one wouldn’t get stronger using this program. But just wondering if guys had been able to achieve look the way they want to in contrast to using other workouts methods such as push/pull ect. Thanks in advance.

I did 5x5 it does work well actually, I've done 5x2 HIT style too you want to maximize different kind of training for your body

For those of you experienced with the 5x5 workout; Have you found you’ve been able to achieve the aesthetic look you want using this program? I can’t imagine one wouldn’t get stronger using this program. But just wondering if guys had been able to achieve look the way they want to in contrast to using other workouts methods such as push/pull ect. Thanks in advance.

bro 5x5's what real men do in gym

It is a great program for strength and for beginners. When you become more advanced it can get tougher to follow exactly for strength.

Top Bottom