Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 Spreadsheet

combat_action

5x5 Spreadsheet For All

Hey guys. I made a nice looking spreadsheet that covers 5x5 and DFHT. This is what I'm doing, so if anyone's doing something different (like more pyramids,different exercises, days in the gym) they can alter it however they want. I only put in 2 weeks for the intensity phase because that's all I'm doing. To add more weeks, just cut and paste. The DFHT is pretty close to what Matt Reynolds has written for his newer model. Right now I just finished 4 weeks of volume and I'm up 4 pounds to 247. For the 20% less squats, just input what weight you're using for your first workout and it'll calculate it for you.
Credit: I got this idea from beefster (meso-rx board) I just took it to the next level.
http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=134236471&highlight=spreadsheet

BTW, it only took me about an hour to do. 12 hours a day in front of a computer, nothing else to do. :p

Hopefully it'll help organize a plan of attack for some of you. So here it is:

http://www.savefile.com/files/3910010

i looked through it, i was hoping it`d give some recommended ramps (e.g. like have a 5% increase from week to week or something). Well laid out though.
funny to see your schedule as Wed/Fri/Sun, most people seem to go MWF. I go SuTuTh

Island Son said:
i looked through it, i was hoping it`d give some recommended ramps (e.g. like have a 5% increase from week to week or something). Well laid out though.
funny to see your schedule as Wed/Fri/Sun, most people seem to go MWF. I go SuTuTh

I have one that uses a table periodizing the workout over a ten week period, but it's not MadCow's 5x5 per se. Calculates workout weight versus % or 1RM and reps on and exercise. Also has a whole bunch other calculators on other sheets, plus sample sheets, you can find it in this post

Re: 5x5 Spreadsheet For All

Combat_action,

Good stuff and very useful. Thanks for taking the time.

Island Son said:
I thought about that, but my weights are always changing. Plus, if I couldn't do all the required reps for some reason, then the weight will be changed for next week so it'll stay the same. It would effect all subsequent weeks.

redguru said:
I have one that uses a table periodizing the workout over a ten week period, but it's not MadCow's 5x5 per se. Calculates workout weight versus % or 1RM and reps on and exercise. Also has a whole bunch other calculators on other sheets, plus sample sheets, you can find it in this post

I have nightmares now about the chick in your avatar. Thanks.

redguru said:

thanks redguru, it's on my hard drive now and I'll look at it later tonight

Top Bottom