Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 progression and some other inquries

So I'm assuming your a teenage girl, right? If so I don't think you should be taking creatine just yet, I would wait till you get to heavier weights and you really plateau, and then use it.

@miked8c: haha you assumed wrong :). I'm a skinny wanting to get bigger and stronger :D

Thank you for the replies and encouragement guys :) I do hope I'd get to my target weight of 80kg. Will deload next week, I'll do my best on eating more first before trying out Protein powder.

here's my progress for the day:

Deadlift: 110,120, 130x3
Chin Ups: 6, 3, 2
Pull Ups: 1, 1, 1 (I'm really having a hard time with these although at least I can do 1 per set now. Unfortunately there are no power bands here in my country to help me out with my pull ups)
Squats: 110x5
Military Press: 75x4 80x1 (I tried increasing the load on the military press, had a hard time lifting and was only able to do 3 reps, I've been stuck on 75lbs for 2 weeks now. Hopefully by next week I'd progress on this)

Overall, my day was ok, was more energetic today than Monday. Felt more anxious to lift today. Today is my 27th day in the gym

27th day? Bro, your muscles grow when your resting and sleeping. If you are pushing your body to its limits during your heavy days you NEED days of rest in between or else you give your body no time for recover.

oh what I meant by 27th day is how many days I've gone to the gym already my bad. I work out Monday, Wednesday, Friday. My rest days are Tuesday Thursday, Saturday Sunday :)

Top Bottom