Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

That's great bro! My joints have hurt a little recently. But they seem to be feeling better now though!

Same here man.. I hate any kind of pain if it doesnt have to do with gettin huge! And I always follow your log bro! Its inspiration

Same here man.. I hate any kind of pain if it doesnt have to do with gettin huge! And I always follow your log bro! Its inspiration

Yeah the muscle pain is great you known your doin something productive when your hobbling outta the gym after leg day, or face plant doing pushups on chest day :p

30/04/2012

Weight 199.5. So maintaining so far while being back to work 10 hours daily, this is good :) really tinkering with my diet to see what I am actually consuming and burning daily, I'm going to run my numbers through some sort of calculator and count calories for a while for the first time in my life, see where I stand. Time to get serious:):)!!

Rode bike for 30 minutes, ease my legs up after a heavy day yesterday, then I just hit biceps wanted to have an easier day. I dont really keep track of numbers for arms just get a Wicked pump going try to get as much blood and oxygen into them. Stretched legs at end of workout for 10 minutes or so
-Mike

Ok ran a Calorie counting app. I am expending 4500 a day roughly and today I consumed 4000. And that is alot of food. Will continue at this to see how accurate it is. And watch the scale.353 carbs, 350 protein, 106 fat.45 grams fiber

About 80 of those carbs are from
fruits..

01/05/2012
Just a sick workout today,
Warm up bike 20 minutes with a few sprints-- these are cutting me down I can almost tell daily , just make up the calories in food and I feel as im leaning/ hardening up without dropping weight.

Shoulders / tris
Little rotary cuff workout
Shoulder press machine warm up - 45 per side x 30x30x30x30

Clean and press 95x30( only cleaned a few times rest were standing presses)

135x12x12x12(cleaned every one)

Side raises , 20 lb / arm 6 reps together then 10 per arm switch arm 10 per arm switch arm and so forth back and forth until ready to explode'n super set with holding dumbels out from sides 40 lbs 30 sec hold very painful in a good way!!

Rear delt flys . 15sx20x20x20

Cable crossovers for rear delts high range then medium range multiple sets/ reps just 20lb per cable, no handles, holding the bare cable.

Dumbell press. 50x12
60x8
70x6( PR) feeling very strong today

Body weight dips 3 sets of 15ish

Seated dips on machine.
185x30quick breakx20
235x12x12( actually I like this machine alot it really hammers my lower chest too I feel it more than bench.

Skull crushers
60x20quick pausex12
80x10 into 10close grip presses

Situps and plank / quick stretch and then chowed down. They had really lean chicken for the first
Time ever I ate tons of it!
-Mike

02/05/2012
Back/bis
20 minutes on bike with sprints
30 bw pull ups
Bent over rows -135x12x12x12x12
Deadlifts 275x12 315x12x10x8x6x5x5x5( mother of
God this was a good sesh)
Seated one arm cable rows opposite hand to leg plant
40x20x20x20x20x20x20 back and forth until back and bis were on fire
Seated row 160x8x8
Cable cross overs 20x12x12x12 mid height pully
Vgrip pulldowns 140x12 160x8( tired back)

Easy curls 50 x30 tight hold and squeeze
70x12
80x10 super set 30 x15
Hammer curls 35x12 each arm super set 20xfailure
Abs- window washers 2 sets of 30 superset with hanging leg raises to failure.

I have slowly added more oats to my shakes for added calories , and my weight had dropped to 198 for the last few days SOB the big 200 is where I need to be. Will add even more slowly over the week. I seemto have freaking unlimited energy though but soon as I lay down I can sleep. It's my 8th 10 hr work day complete and I have worked out with intensity every day. Also at work today I did 40 pullups horsing around on this door I framed in. View attachment 70193
Heres some post workout vascularity
View attachment 70203

Another good day in the books
-Mike

dang I disappear for a little while and the whole routine is looking insane!!
Good work man!

dang I disappear for a little while and the whole routine is looking insane!!
Good work man!

Hey thx for dropping in buddy always appreciate the feedback !! I decided its time to get serious haha and counting calories for the first
Time in my life really does help you see where you are at macro wise. And it's making a big difference. Do you have a log up anywhere I can follow ?

Top Bottom