Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FgS3kCv79I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://thechive.com/2012/03/30/welcome-to-earth-video/#xw7dpHvLlOR4g5dy.01
Another great inspiration of mine, before he got all fucked up.. When he was in his prime. I have considered signing up for boxing many times and still may do so in the future.! Pretty much want to be a super athlete haha wish I could just compete train and learn all sorts of things but instead I have to work ...

I always think about if somehow I became rich how I would train in all sorts like live in Thailand for months and learn muaytay from the real deal. Olympic lift train for months with top coaches. Live in Cali and train with the WestSide crew.... and so on. Just when ever I felt I needed a break I would move and train for something else with the best. And never work.

from my Transformer Prime

Nice ill watch the video soon as I'm home !! Today's workout I chose to do fasted. 16 hours fasted

Squat 235x5
255x5
275x5
305x5
315x5(felt soooo good and it's not a pr, but I'm calling it one, my form is so much better than it used to be, and the squats are deep)

Military press
100x5
110x5
135x5
140x5
145x5(tough by kept clean)'
Deadlift
245x5
275x5
305x5
315x5
345x5(deece)
weighed mysel for the first time in over a week. 195.

Cant stand him. Or branch warren. I dont see how theyre bodybuilders.

I get so angry watching them haha. Johnnie always says hes the worlds strongest bodybuilder, but stan efferding is stronger. Johnnie/branch have the worst form I have ever seen in my life. How the hell do they get big with that form? They throw weights around/cuss like sailors which I don't care much for either. And to top it all off they try to copy Coleman! I can't wait till they snap something up with that half ass form

I get so angry watching them haha. Johnnie always says hes the worlds strongest bodybuilder, but stan efferding is stronger. Johnnie/branch have the worst form I have ever seen in my life. How the hell do they get big with that form? They throw weights around/cuss like sailors which I don't care much for either. And to top it all off they try to copy Coleman! I can't wait till they snap something up with that half ass form

Haha I agree with you there bro. You should watch old school Charles glass he's great, and really preaches form. Stan is definitely stronger I was just comparing some vids. He's a beast with a much better attitude !

Top Bottom