Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

That was a good video man! He looks pretty good for a powerlifter/strongman. Similar to Stan efferding! Hes a pro bodybuilder/has many world record powerlifts too :)

That was a good video man! He looks pretty good for a powerlifter/strongman. Similar to Stan efferding! Hes a pro bodybuilder/has many world record powerlifts too :)

I'll google him and check it out, If I could pick a happy medium id like to be able to have strong lifts across the board and still be relatively hard looking, leanish. One step at a time though! I'll keep posting vids I watch a ton of them and am always motivated !

Today's workout
5 minute jump rope, quick ab cycle
To prepare core for big lifts ;) Don't need a hernia setting me back.

Squat
225x5
245x5
265x5
285x5
305x5 ( I took a pre workout today and felt sick/ lightheaded during squats but I completed all sets fine... No more pre workout Anymore)

Felt better as workout progresses
Bench
155x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
235x5( felt awesome! Could have done 255x5 for certain!.. Next time)

Bent over rows
135x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
215x5(tough but made it)

Workout took me over an hour,
Most likely because I was resting like 4 minutes between sets of squats cause my head felt like exploding

Finished up with face pulls with a rubber band to help keep upper back/ rear delts strong and engaged. Did one set of body weight pullups..12 clean reps
Some serious stretching aswell

Yeah man i think youll like him! I watch bodybuilding/lifting vids all day pretty much. And you didnt like pre workout?! what kind did you take? I love them. Good squats man :)

Nice diet and insane progress! 8 weeks to gain what looks like at least 15lbs of muscle. (unless you were ridiculously shredded inat 182).

Today's workout
5 minute jump rope, quick ab cycle
To prepare core for big lifts ;) Don't need a hernia setting me back.

Squat
225x5
245x5
265x5
285x5
305x5 ( I took a pre workout today and felt sick/ lightheaded during squats but I completed all sets fine... No more pre workout Anymore)

Felt better as workout progresses
Bench
155x5
165x5
185x5
205x5
235x5( felt awesome! Could have done 255x5 for certain!.. Next time)

Bent over rows
135x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
215x5(tough but made it)

Workout took me over an hour,
Most likely because I was resting like 4 minutes between sets of squats cause my head felt like exploding

Finished up with face pulls with a rubber band to help keep upper back/ rear delts strong and engaged. Did one set of body weight pullups..12 clean reps
Some serious stretching aswell
nice numbers on that there squat!
Prehab, that's where it's at man, keep lifting strong and prevent the injury.

Nice diet and insane progress! 8 weeks to gain what looks like at least 15lbs of muscle. (unless you were ridiculously shredded inat 182).

Um well this was like 178ish In Barbados not too long ago. was using eca sparingly but back then I Was playing soccer And Doing mad interval training along with strength training. You can imagine after 2 weeks in Barbados I lost a little definition lol, got home and started to bulk with creatine and upped calories bigtime :)

View attachment 65433

Yeah man i think youll like him! I watch bodybuilding/lifting vids all day pretty much. And you didnt like pre workout?! what kind did you take? I love them. Good squats man :)

I used 1mr but I definitely took too much like a serving and a half( used to handle it fine but its been a while since I used any! Thx I really wanna up my squats 305 is ok but it's the 4 plates a side squat that I consider big leagues !

Last edited:
Top Bottom