Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

damn man NICE starting pics.... good goals as well!
Subbed!

Woo hoo thx for joining and thx for the kind words!!
Woke up today with a very sore lower back, ass, legs. Even though Ive chose to deload the doms are very present I think the added emphasis on form is showing itself! Shoulders are stiff too. Going to run a few flights of stairs later today with my girl nothing crazy. Then rest . -Mike

Woo hoo thx for joining and thx for the kind words!!
Woke up today with a very sore lower back, ass, legs. Even though Ive chose to deload the doms are very present I think the added emphasis on form is showing itself! Shoulders are stiff too. Going to run a few flights of stairs later today with my girl nothing crazy. Then rest . -Mike

Update, insanely sore my god!

Ran 6 flights of stairs today, been a while since I've done any cario it was very tough and my legs are messed up.-Mike

Building strength in the heavy compound movements is key.... This will make you so much more stronger in the long run... For your military, are you sitting or standing and free weight or smith machine? Looks good bro... Whats your diet like?

Building strength in the heavy compound movements is key.... This will make you so much more stronger in the long run... For your military, are you sitting or standing and free weight or smith machine? Looks good bro... Whats your diet like?
Hey thx for dropping by!:)
Military is seated with an oly bar. My basement has a low roof seated is my only option right now! Typical diet is
Breakfast -shake consisting of a cup of oats, 1-2 scoops whey, big tbsp natty PB, tbsp ground flax/ tbsp natty honey/ tsp beta alanine. 4 eggs
Over medium with 4 egg whites.

Lunch. Home made chicken salad with a bunch of chopped up chicken breast and half can tuna or just more
Chicken. Tomatoes n shit too, olive oil dressing. Usually a hard boiled egg too.

3pm( cup of oats and a scoop of
Whey (45 min- hour pre workout ))

Post workout 500 cals from quickmass or homemade shake with whey and oats,

Dinner slab of lean meat, and veggies. Also have a scoop of cytogeeens. Before bed I'll often hit some Greek yogurt and a few almonds.
Lots of high quality fish oil daily, cheap multi, and b100 vitamin 1 a day.

Those are some nice goals man!

You're pretty freakin lean for 6'0 200lbs! You taking anything or have taken anything?

Good luck with everything!

Those are some nice goals man!

You're pretty freakin lean for 6'0 200lbs! You taking anything or have taken anything?

Good luck with everything!

Hey buddy I'm almost finished my cycle test prop mast prop.. But it's easy to stay lean if you eat clean and do some HIT cardio, I was around 180-182 8 weeks ago. Not easy, but HIT always keeps my bf in check even if it hinders gains somewhat I still do it here and there. And thx for your kind words ! :)

Top Bottom