Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

Hey thx for dropping in buddy always appreciate the feedback !! I decided its time to get serious haha and counting calories for the first
Time in my life really does help you see where you are at macro wise. And it's making a big difference. Do you have a log up anywhere I can follow ?

Thats some amazing food intake though!
What workout program you following now?

And here is my log here. I'll try to be more consistant with the posting now that I will have a follower :D

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ags-summer-cut-log-896553-3.html#post12947703

03/05/2012
Chest tris

Warm up bike 30 minutes
Flat bench 135x30
185x12
225x10 PR ( rep wise)
245x5
265x5
270x4( got 5th up with help from spotter but wasn't all me :( really burned though !!!)
135x12 slow stretch

Incline bench
135x12x12x12 slower controlled
Reps, flat bench tired out upper body temporarily

Incline flys 35x12 super set 25x12ish
2 sets!

Dipping machine 180 x 30 x 20x20

Incline DUmbells 70x10
80x8( almost dropped on myself my arms like gave out)
Pushups body weight x 3 pushups LoL no go !
Cable flys 30x12 20x12x12 high pulley

Tricep rope extensions did a bunch till they really hurt I don't remember weight

That's all I could muster up but felt like a pretty good routine. Strength and energy are insane, Soon as I Kay down after supper though I'm done!
-Mike

Thats some amazing food intake though!
What workout program you following now?

And here is my log here. I'll try to be more consistant with the posting now that I will have a follower :D

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ags-summer-cut-log-896553-3.html#post12947703

Awesome I'll chime in often and follow! I'm actually losing weight it saddens me i bumped to 4600 cals now all clean. But today I was 195. Won't sacrifice my cardio though it makes me feel really good daily... Just need to eat more I guess :p. I'm just following a split for now shoulders tris, back bis, chest tris , legs. Go as many days in a row as I can and break when I need to... It's helping my hips straitened out from not squatting bombs every day yet I am still progressing on them.. Feels good

Awesome I'll chime in often and follow! I'm actually losing weight it saddens me i bumped to 4600 cals now all clean. But today I was 195. Won't sacrifice my cardio though it makes me feel really good daily... Just need to eat more I guess :p. I'm just following a split for now shoulders tris, back bis, chest tris , legs. Go as many days in a row as I can and break when I need to... It's helping my hips straitened out from not squatting bombs every day yet I am still progressing on them.. Feels good

Ah nice! Looks like you are progressing well. What kinda cardio you do? HIIT? OR LISS?

What kind of split are you using now? MWF Push/Pull/Legs?

Shoulders tris/ back bis/ chest tris/ legs in that order , as many days in a row as I can hard as I can and then I'll break for a couple when I feel the need. It's hard to overtrain if you eat alot. Abs almost every workout.

And for cardio I mostly do 20 minutes
On the bike with 4 or so sprints mixed into the ride. I run the stairs at home on days off but I don't jog often I dont enjoy it. Stairs are badass though :)

Heading home for 5 nights off what what!! Pretty pumped to sleep In my own big ass bed lol can't wait! Probably take tonight off even though I think I could throw down a savage leg day but wife will be pissed if I don't stay in after being gone 10 days. Next shift I'm going to go for 24 days strait, lots of money to be made for my R1 future purchase ;) -Mike

Heading home for 5 nights off what what!! Pretty pumped to sleep In my own big ass bed lol can't wait! Probably take tonight off even though I think I could throw down a savage leg day but wife will be pissed if I don't stay in after being gone 10 days. Next shift I'm going to go for 24 days strait, lots of money to be made for my R1 future purchase ;) -Mike

Ah, nice sorry if you answered this before, but what line of work are you in? Sounds like a ROUGH schedule. Specially with family. And you still find time to workout lol DAMN.

Ah, nice sorry if you answered this before, but what line of work are you in? Sounds like a ROUGH schedule. Specially with family. And you still find time to workout lol DAMN.

I work up in northern Alberta i am a jman carpenter and have a small crew I work with on an oilsands site. I set up and install sleeping quarters, temporary offices and modular trailers, alot of framing and industrial type carpentry. Some of the sites have been pretty rough but the last 4 years I have been on a very large site, with a 2500 man camp it's like a small town, rooms are small n shitty but it does the trick and I have been able to keep my personal room for ages so thats a plus. I'm only 25 and it pays very well and have a great wife ( not official but pretty much been together forever) so I'm going to make as much as I can until we have a family , then slow down. As for working out, I see so many old drunk boozers who have wasted their life in camp , there are a group of us regular gym goers so it's fun and inspiring. !

I work up in northern Alberta i am a jman carpenter and have a small crew I work with on an oilsands site. I set up and install sleeping quarters, temporary offices and modular trailers, alot of framing and industrial type carpentry. Some of the sites have been pretty rough but the last 4 years I have been on a very large site, with a 2500 man camp it's like a small town, rooms are small n shitty but it does the trick and I have been able to keep my personal room for ages so thats a plus. I'm only 25 and it pays very well and have a great wife ( not official but pretty much been together forever) so I'm going to make as much as I can until we have a family , then slow down. As for working out, I see so many old drunk boozers who have wasted their life in camp , there are a group of us regular gym goers so it's fun and inspiring. !

Just like your story! Awesome! You definitely got your head on straight! Good luck! And enjoy your short vacation ;)

Top Bottom