Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 Intermediate Question!

TimeHasCome

Hello guys - I am not from an english speaking country so I have some problems understanding the whole concept but all in all I get most of it however

Wednesday is 4x5 but beneth 4x5 it says "ramping weights up to top set 5" does this mean I ramp weights as of monday, but on monday I do it til set 5 + do set 5 and on wednesday I just stop after 4th set?

Sorry for me not understanding this. Peace

Edit shit im so sorry about double post internet lagged :/ My apologizes.

I went with the SL 5x5 program just because it was easier to understand and layout.

You went with 5x5 program as in 5x5 every workout?? or do you mean the same cause it was easy to understand and me being an imbecil not understanding it? I dont understand why i do compounds 5x5 and not deadlift 5x5.

After you get going heavy enough, 5x5 deads after 5x5 squats will be too taxing and you'll be happy its only one set of deads lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

After you get going heavy enough, 5x5 deads after 5x5 squats will be too taxing and you'll be happy its only one set of deads lol

Point taken however wednseday has 4x5 squats with the 4th set being a repeat of third set which mean its not the heaviest squat day. So is it okay to go up 5x5 on both Incline Bench and Deadlift for that day?

It should be ok. I just never do incline. I do flat. SL squat, bench, rows and squat, overhead press, deads and alternate them. 5x5 except for deads. It works great to me.

Top Bottom