Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 x 5 weight training help

nawab.saab

i wanna start 5 x 5 strength program but i am kinda lil bit confuse
can anyone tell me in detail as i read the article but i am not sure that i am doing the same as they suggested

lets take a example....
my squat is 110 kg max single rep

so what will be the 5 x 5 for that ?

:artist:

Re: 5 x 5 weight training help4

Go to stronglifts.com

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness
ty i read that article bro
so it ll be like
60 kg 1 set 5 rep then 70 , 80 . 90 , and 100 1 x 5
and it ll be complete ? am i right bro
and next wrk out ll be 102.5 with 3 rep n next wrk out 5 rep of 102.5
this ll be the way to keep increasing ?

he didnt mention about down set , shd i do ?

I did the 5x5's last year with good results. The basic deal is, start at very low weight, like 60% of what you can do for 5, and do 5 sets of 5 with that on every exercise. You increase the weight 5 pounds every time you do the exercise, so at first it seems too easy, but before long your pushing your PR's. The hardest part of sticking to the program for me was just training 3 days a week.

I did the 5x5's last year with good results. The basic deal is, start at very low weight, like 60% of what you can do for 5, and do 5 sets of 5 with that on every exercise. You increase the weight 5 pounds every time you do the exercise, so at first it seems too easy, but before long your pushing your PR's. The hardest part of sticking to the program for me was just training 3 days a week.
u gain strength and muscles both ... hw much you gain in month bro ?
can you throw me ur detail how to do sets on bench press that would be really gud help
:verygood:

The thing with 5x5's, as with all periodizing is, don't deviate from the plan. In the beginning things seem really light, but this is giving you a chance to focus on your form and letting all your joints and tendons heal and get ready for the work to come. If you have your bulking diet totally dialed in you can make some decent gains over the 12 weeks. Squatting 3 times a week had me crippled after a while, but I think I had a breakthrough as my legs are the best they have ever been now.

The thing with 5x5's, as with all periodizing is, don't deviate from the plan. In the beginning things seem really light, but this is giving you a chance to focus on your form and letting all your joints and tendons heal and get ready for the work to come. If you have your bulking diet totally dialed in you can make some decent gains over the 12 weeks. Squatting 3 times a week had me crippled after a while, but I think I had a breakthrough as my legs are the best they have ever been now.
kk .. bro can you give me ur chest routine ? and how u increase in next session
actually i read the article on 5 x 5 but i am little confuse i so i dont want that i stick to a wrong routine
.. i can do 70 kg 5 reps on bench press... so wat will be on tues n friday session ?

You increase 2 kg every time you do the exercise, just like everything else. DL's might be 5, I can't remember. Also, when you fail to get 5x5's, decrease the weight 10% and push forward in order to break through the sticking point. In 5x5's there is no routine other than that. Be strict with your form, and do research on a different approach to use in 12 weeks.

Top Bottom