Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 X 5 Training Method

I get a decent pump from the 5x5, especially with the lil assistance (light dips and pullups + Madcow's recommendations) Mind you they are not extreme, gorged pumps but they are definitely noticeable from off days. Furthermore, I think one could argue that the sustained pumps gained from EOD full body training might last longer than say a 1x per week body part split. Five days after training your bi's intensely, they could be less pumped than having hit them moderately the day before using a full body technique. All depends on your regimen though.

my $.02

Personally, Needsize is the best mentor EF has ever had.

There are others, and its always a personal call, but NS is, in my mind, #1.

Personally, Needsize is the best mentor EF has ever had.

There are others, and its always a personal call, but NS is, in my mind, #1.

wow, thank bro
makes me feel like I really should find more time to post on the boards, I havent been around much

I still want to see Somebody's 5x log for like a full week of lifting.

I always want to do more whether its forearms, abs, cardio or calves. Can i still do that and get success?

I still want to see Somebody's 5x log for like a full week of lifting.

I always want to do more whether its forearms, abs, cardio or calves. Can i still do that and get success?
I have a template of my last log somewhere on my laptop.
I'm the same way, i want to get a few more exercises in. You can add exercises in all you want bro. But you have to be careful not to burnout muscles needed for the next days lifts

Droid Bionic EF app

LOL if you guys have that much juice left after doing a 5x5 then your not using enought wieght and thats a fact. If you are using the correct amount of weight you got nuthin left at the end of your workout thats how it is designed.

LOL if you guys have that much juice left after doing a 5x5 then your not using enought wieght and thats a fact. If you are using the correct amount of weight you got nuthin left at the end of your workout thats how it is designed.
Gotta get core and small and supporting muscle groups in Zed! No rest for the Wicked!
That being said, the weights were at their highest possible 5rep level. I PROMISE :).

Droid Bionic EF app

Top Bottom