Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 months before and after or so

you've had low test since you were 12....now i have heard everything...i seriously just spit my coffee everywhere. So let me ask, who diagnosed you with low test at 12? This is what i want to know

i didnt hit puberty till i was 14 lol jesus i dont understand kids nowadays...its sickening...so you thinka Test, Winny and Drol cycle will clear all of this right up....unbelievable

you've had low test since you were 12....now i have heard everything...i seriously just spit my coffee everywhere. So let me ask, who diagnosed you with low test at 12? This is what i want to know

The endo & urologist as I've had various different tests through out the years.

did they recommend a stack steroid cycle? i think not...im sorry bro, we dont give advice to 18 year olds...i advise you to stop everything you are doing. NOW...i think you can get solid gains naturally...give your body a chance to create your natural levels, you are 18..i guarantee you dont have low test levels, its all in your head

I'm not gonna preach at ya but I wouldn't recommend a cycle till. 25, but you already did it and got results but the reality bro is that you prolly didn't feel it that much because your body was producing a shitload of test already and you just added some and when natty t dropped off it didn't feel like a huge improvement... Or maybe bunk gear fuck if I know ... Do what ya gotta do there your 18 just be real bout you did a cycle cause you wanted to and really the only real problem I have is that if something happens to you then it puts a bad taste in the publics mind about aas... Kinda like the pwo that have killed in the past and ephedrine and so on and so forth... Now this shit is off the shelf because people over do it or they take something with pre existing conditions and they die... Now I lose the convienience of using the shit, and if I want too I gotta go thro some hoops... But your 18 old enough to be a man and old enough to man up... If something goes wrong just know it effects everyone who uses the shit... That being said u aren't the only one that has ever used at this age just read and be safe man! Get good sources, be clean, and most of all work hard bro!! Because this shit works... But only if you keep a great work ethic especially off cycle seen to many guys get fat and lazy... Aight man good luck peace

Top Bottom