Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/17 Raw

The_Eviscerator

Wow... the 20 man Battle Royale was actually entertaining. I was hoping that they would have elevated Shelton Benjamin, but they are going back to good old Kane again. Oh well... at least it wasn't HHH.

i would like to see batista get a push, they already tried this shit with kane before and it didn't work, remember when tripleh worked him when he had a title shot?

I thought that they should stop with the people who already got title matches or main event PPV matches and WWE should get more creative and give younger guys (Shelton,Batista,Orton,RHYNO etc.) a psuh and stop using the already established names as no 1. contendor and begin to develop newer main eventers for the future like what SD is begining to do with Cena... but the ending was pretty cool.... another thing that suprized me was it wasnt royal rumble format like it was expected and it was in classic battle royale style...

The way the match ended totally sucked! Shawn Michaels is the biggest fag to every don the tights. I think they are setting up another Triple H/Kane fued with this one. I'm sure Uncle Eric will have something to say about the fact that Triple H was eliminated by a "suspended" wrestler. I see a match with Kane vs Triple H next week on Raw to determine the actual #1 contender.

marshallmadman said:
The way the match ended totally sucked! Shawn Michaels is the biggest fag to every don the tights. I think they are setting up another Triple H/Kane fued with this one. I'm sure Uncle Eric will have something to say about the fact that Triple H was eliminated by a "suspended" wrestler. I see a match with Kane vs Triple H next week on Raw to determine the actual #1 contender.

Shawn Michaels is a fag?(not that there is anything wrong with that) That is the Show Stopper! I am sorry, but I have never watched an HBK PPV match that I did not think was the best or second best of the night. HBK is an awesome performer.

Please accept my apologies Mr. Eviscerator Sir. I guess I didn't really type what I meant. I agree Shawn Michaels always gives 100% in the ring, and he's a great performer. For that, I appreciate his contributions to the sport. Just got through watching a "Midnight Rockers" match, by the way, from Shawn's AWA days. I guess I am just really fed up with his 1990 theme music, and his lame costumes. He needs current music. The "Boy Toy" routine has gotten so played out. He needs to turn major heel again like he did in his DX days.

marshallmadman said:
Please accept my apologies Mr. Eviscerator Sir. I guess I didn't really type what I meant. I agree Shawn Michaels always gives 100% in the ring, and he's a great performer. For that, I appreciate his contributions to the sport. Just got through watching a "Midnight Rockers" match, by the way, from Shawn's AWA days. I guess I am just really fed up with his 1990 theme music, and his lame costumes. He needs current music. The "Boy Toy" routine has gotten so played out. He needs to turn major heel again like he did in his DX days.

Agreed... his character direction is a bit stale.

"sexy boy" theme is a classic, no way he should get rid of the music. How many wrestlers have the same theme music they did over 10 years ago?

BTW the WWE is setting up a hell in the cell match between HHH and Shawn Micheals for the next pay per view, it should deliver

GeneticFreak18 said:
"sexy boy" theme is a classic, no way he should get rid of the music. How many wrestlers have the same theme music they did over 10 years ago?

BTW the WWE is setting up a hell in the cell match between HHH and Shawn Micheals for the next pay per view, it should deliver

told ya :D

The Genetic Freak knows his rasslin'. Way to go. I just hope it delivers the goods. Neither one of them is afraid to take a little punishment.

Top Bottom