Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/17 Raw

RAW Report

Shelton Benjamin looks to be the next hot upcomer in the WWE. Batista needs anything but a push. Triple H and HBK are going to wrestle for the 10000000th time. It looks like WWE is setting up Kane to be the next victim of the Crippler Crossface. Eugene is highly entertaning and very solid in the ring. The love triangle has been played out since the days of Hogan/Macho/Liz so we don't need any more rehashed angles. WWE seems really good at repeating itself. It's time RAW form a strong tag division so i don't have to reduce myself to watching La Resistance vs the Superheros every Monday night. Overall i felt RAW was another entertaining show with some surprises. It was great to see Hurricane,Matt Hardy and Steven Richards on the same show at once. They are usually stuck on the B-show (Heat). In conclusion Edge is awesome,Eric is a good GM, Regal should stick to managing as he's doing a splendid job.

Ya I laugh my ass off when I see Eugene. Really cool idea how they are pairing him up with superstars like the Rock and Benoit. The HHH and HBK like you said will be the same thing as the other countless times they have fought. Go back and forth, get cut, bleed all over the place, etc. Hopefully Shelton will be set up against Orton and win the belt. The whole soap opera thing is corny but other than that, RAW is at least entertaining.

Top Bottom