Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40lbs of muscle in 2 years! almost time to get into shape!

Very impressive! WHen will we see pix? (Why else would I hang around this board if not to see hot guys?)

I wouldn't mind posting some pics, next time I train with a friend I'll get some pics of us lifting. I suppose I could post some locker room pics when were all pumped up. I am at 10% but you will definetly see some mass and some quality muscle. It might be a while but I will post some.

Congrats! It serves as a inspiration to what can be accomplished with dedication and alot of hard work.

Originally posted by gymnyc:
tell us what supplements did (do) u use ?

Yeah, that's a good idea! Also from your profile I see you are in college, so am I. How many meals of real food do you eat a day? I have a hard time eating more than 3 times a day due to the stupid cafeteria hours!

only Protein, Creatine, and currently using dextrose. Supps are accessory items. protein shakes are great post workout, but at other times of the day I try and get whole foods in

I attribute most of my gains to red meat, and chicken teriyaki :) MEAT MEAT MEAT, and lots and lots of carbs.

I can tell you that carbs are the "secret" to putting on muscle mass. baked potatoes, wheat pasta, rice etc. etc.

just never put the spoon/fork down. use lots of tupperware if on the go. find a microwave if you can (my college has one)

Top Bottom