Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3x3

eastarr69

Okay...i hear a lot about 5X5, how about 3X3 for mass and strength...any one ever try it? i have and i love it ....

E

Lets say on an off cycle of whatever...when you would assume you lose strength...or some....i would hypothetically, load up heavy and do my 3's as heavy as possible, even close to my max's.....maintains my strength for about 4 weeks I do this, also, i feel a good pump and no lack of energy...then I hit a regular routine...helps me keep my strength and keep my size after bloat etc....even though I lose the bubble look, i have dense muscle....I am a firm believer that you can maintain you strength and your size after a cycle of whatever, by drinking a ton of water, thus you wont retain water, and lift heavy after, even heavier then you would on a cycle of whatever for lower reps, and stick to 3 exercises per bodypart and you will be surprised on how you will maintain and even grow.....

E

For my core lifts I rotate weekly between
1. 3x3
2. 3x5
3. 5-3-1 (max day)
4. 10-8-6(Squat and bench) and 6-4-2(Cleans and deads).

Its all part of my Bigger Faster Stronger Routine.

:fro:

Top Bottom