Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd week of westside

njachest

I just had my max effort day of westside and am using the floor press for this week and next. I hit a new all time high of 225. If you read my post then you know I missed on 215 on the incline so I'm happy about this new record and am looking foward to beating it next week. btw I'm finally gaining some weight after being stuck at between 180 and 185 I'm now pushing up to about 188 trying to get to 200+ by late winter. I'll keep you posted on my progress and as always jump in with any comments or advise.

Peace Bro's
You people are the best, thanks for everything.

Sounds good, We use a modified Westside routine and I've had great results! My bench went from 300 to 345 in the last 8 week and my body weight has went from 179 to about 205 in the last 4 months. Good luck!

Great man, I'm 8 weeks in and using a modified version.... more pulling since I'm built more for the dead and well, it's my favorite lift.

I am more thna happy. Pulled a 330 max before I started and pulled a 395 sumo last Thursday!! I was stoked!!!

Westsiiiiiiiidddddeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Hey, where's a solid place to find this WESTSIDE Program???? and where is a place to find out what these exercises are?

follow the man he shall show you:

grow young men grow!!!!!!!!

X

Top Bottom