Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle. sust/deca/dianabol

jjennings

im on my 3rd cycle now.. just got all my stuff in and im ready to go. heres the cycle.. tell me what you guys think.

SUSTANON250
1-12 WEEKS AT 500MGS A WEEK

DECA-200 PER ML
1-12 WEEKS AT 400 A WEEK

DIANABOL-5MGS TABS
1-4 WEEKS 25MGS A DAY NAPOSIM DIANABOL

PCT=
NOVA AFTER CYCLE
ARIMEDEX WHILE ON DIANABOL. 1/2CC ORALLY EOD 1-4WEEKS

POST YOUR THOUGHTS
THANKS

come on some one shed some light on what you think of my 3rd cycle that im about to start.. or should i stick with 250mgs a week of sustanon and 200mgs of deca a week. this is what i did my 2nd cycle and gained 25lbs. i went from 155lbs to 180lbs.. now im back down to 166lbs.. i have beed off cycle for 4months now.. do you think my 3rd cycle is a little to much or should i stick to my guns and blow up like a monster..

No keep the cycle how you have looks pretty good, although i up the d-bol to 40-50mgs a day and maybe run the sust for 14weeks. Why did you loose so much weight after the last cycle...No pct?

well i was in the process of moving right after my cycle.. so i didnt get to eat like i wanted to and i just took arimedex .5 eod for 3weeks.

end the decca 2 weeks before your test other then that looks fine

might want to use some hcg threw-out your cycle

Increase sust and deca to 14 weeks. Especially since the deca ester is long. You will enjoy your cycle more.
Haver cabergoline on hand.
Letro on hand.

Run HCG: 250iu E5D

im basically doing this same cycle starting this april. i have done other cycles in the past with similar results u had. dropped back down to 163 from 175 after my last cycle. due to one month off in february because i was sick for like 3 weeks.

what were ur results after this cycle. not sure if your still active on this thread but would love to know what you ended up doing for this cycle.

Top Bottom