Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a 3-day split routine useless while cutting?

Cap'n Cooke

hey,

I'm cutting right now, hovering around 2000-2200 cals/day, mostly protein, some flax, while taking NYC and Creatine, using Yohimburn before cardio. Currently I'm 6'0 and 187.

I've got a 3-day split done 2x a week, usually takes 1:30 per workout without cardio... should I be continuing this, to get my muscles more defined, or should I revert back to my old routine of 1 major muscle group per day?

Curious myself......I was doing 1 bodypart per week 5days a week but have just switched over to 3 full body workouts a week with moderate weights and 2 exercises per bodypart rather than 4. I am looking to lose weight myself. I am still on light test and GH along with clen and i tab of cynomel a day. Can I still keep some mass but lose fat like this?

nah, I'm not bone thin - I'm pretty meaty, but I've got a big nasty pocket of fat hanging around my stomach and some excess fat on my pecs that I've been trying to remove for years just by diet/exercise... hasn't budged, so I'm going all out with the cutting till for a little while, then it's time to bulk up.

Cap'n Cooke said:
nah, I'm not bone thin - I'm pretty meaty, but I've got a big nasty pocket of fat hanging around my stomach and some excess fat on my pecs that I've been trying to remove for years just by diet/exercise... hasn't budged, so I'm going all out with the cutting till for a little while, then it's time to bulk up.

dude ... you realize youre gonna gain that crap back when you bulk ... i have the same problem. but im gettin huge first, then chiseling it off. just my opinions.

this is just a mass of fat. picture a large ziplock bag of pudding stapled to a flat stomach. it's gotta go.

besides when i bulk and it comes back, hopefully very little will remain as fat, and even so, the skin will tighten up and it'll hopefully spread a little more evenly across my body

I still suggest building enough muscle that it eats away the fat (so to speak).

B True

Top Bottom