Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 day, 1 day off. Workout routine. On cycle?

musclehealth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im planning on switching up my workout for my upcoming cycle. I was doing the traditional 5 day a week (mon-fri) single muscle each day. Chest, back, legs, arms, sholders/traps. Im planning on changing it up a bit but am not sure if a 3 day on 1 day off would work for me.

All workouts are 6-8 reps. (some 10)
Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs/sholders
Day-4 Off
Day-5 Chest/TRI
Day-6 Back bi's
Day-7 Legs/sholders
Day-8 Off

What do you guys think? Im looking to put on mass (strictly bulking). If it makes any difference I will be on my cycle (test, dbol). Bulking for a show in spring then will do some cutting.

Personally I think that would work better than a 5 day routine simply because you're hitting the muscles more frequently. I train 3 on/1 off natural so on cycle you should blow up off that just fine. Don't be afraid to eat.

Ill do it off cycle to see how things go. What about length of the workouts tho? It will get kinda long I would think.

Go for it brother...Thats what i just switched to..I follow the same rutine you do. 5 when off and 3 on 1 off when ON. I recover faster and i want to hit each muscle as much as possible when im on.

musclehealth said:
do the muscles get enough attention on the day tho?

You mean how hard your train them with the 3 on 1 off method?

Hell ya...I train hardcore no matter what. I make sure i get 8 hours of sleep.
I always feel great i dont feel tired or over trained

musclehealth said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im planning on switching up my workout for my upcoming cycle. I was doing the traditional 5 day a week (mon-fri) single muscle each day. Chest, back, legs, arms, sholders/traps. Im planning on changing it up a bit but am not sure if a 3 day on 1 day off would work for me.

All workouts are 6-8 reps. (some 10)
Day-1 Chest/TRI
Day-2 Back bi's
Day-3 Legs/sholders
Day-4 Off
Day-5 Chest/TRI
Day-6 Back bi's
Day-7 Legs/sholders
Day-8 Off

What do you guys think? Im looking to put on mass (strictly bulking). If it makes any difference I will be on my cycle (test, dbol). Bulking for a show in spring then will do some cutting.

What would your leg/shoulder workout be? I'm thinking about switching to the exact same thing but doing legs and shoulders in the same day seem kind of tough. Are all your workouts limited to an hour?

WannaBeBig72 said:
What would your leg/shoulder workout be? I'm thinking about switching to the exact same thing but doing legs and shoulders in the same day seem kind of tough. Are all your workouts limited to an hour?

I was thinking the same thing. Sholders and legs take so fucking long. Putting them together might be a little time consuming. Maybe I can have seperate days for them.

Top Bottom