Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2x a day weights. Never done it. Can you help?

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
Currently I'm doing cardio for a 30 minutes in the morning and hitting the weights later in the day. I want to squeeze in as much weight training as I can in the next 7-8 weeks before I leave for Basic training.
I've never lifted 2x a day and I'm unsure at the approach. I have some idea but would like some input from bro's that have done it successfully. I will be running Test Prop ED at 100mg and T-bol @ 50mg a day for 5-6 of those weeks.
K to everyone that helps out! :Chef:

WHy are you running roids beore going to basic training?

They may well be testing you and you won't have a chance to take it whilst you are there, so you will have to come off them. That means that during th basic traning, your natural test levels will be depleted. You will lose your size rapidly and have a miserable time! Just train naturally for the nex two months and you'll be fine!

Just my opinion, if I'm wrong about the above then please correct me.

musketeer said:
WHy are you running roids beore going to basic training?

They may well be testing you and you won't have a chance to take it whilst you are there, so you will have to come off them. That means that during th basic traning, your natural test levels will be depleted. You will lose your size rapidly and have a miserable time! Just train naturally for the nex two months and you'll be fine!

Just my opinion, if I'm wrong about the above then please correct me.
I will finish the cycle weeks before Basic and I will have completed PCT as well. They don't test before Basic just at the MEPS which I'm going to tomorrow. :Chef: :tuc:

Actually, I was thinking more about the amount of weights you're hitting in one day. But then, I say your post about roids and understood why.

I hope all that weight doesn't compromise your stamina...:)

EnderJE said:
Actually, I was thinking more about the amount of weights you're hitting in one day. But then, I say your post about roids and understood why.

I hope all that weight doesn't compromise your stamina...:)
I'll still do cardio.......My endurance is dialed in right now. More than it has ever been. My two mile run is on point. If some of the gains I make now go wasted at Basic, so be it. I'm at a good place now, physically, but I want to take a few steps further before I go! :Chef: :tuc:

yeah I have done the two a day... satch is a pro at this approach you should pm him about it.. you would hit one big muscle group in the morning and a smaller one a night... for this to really be effective I would say that you need to be able to have a nap in the afternoon before the second workout.. the whole point to break it up is so that you have a lot of energy for the both workouts.. meaning instead of going in for a hour and a half and lagging the last 30 mins... you do 45 in the morning full intensity then go back later with even more energy to complete the second half...

this approach worked GREAT for me but I was lucky to have a lot of time to just focus on my training while I was doing it.. I had to sleep a lot so between training, eating and sleeping that was my life...

courtneybcca said:
yeah I have done the two a day... satch is a pro at this approach you should pm him about it.. you would hit one big muscle group in the morning and a smaller one a night... for this to really be effective I would say that you need to be able to have a nap in the afternoon before the second workout.. the whole point to break it up is so that you have a lot of energy for the both workouts.. meaning instead of going in for a hour and a half and lagging the last 30 mins... you do 45 in the morning full intensity then go back later with even more energy to complete the second half...

this approach worked GREAT for me but I was lucky to have a lot of time to just focus on my training while I was doing it.. I had to sleep a lot so between training, eating and sleeping that was my life...
I'm retired so.....I do get the usual afternoon nap. Stach did recommend something earlier I just want as many responses to fully understand it. Thanks Courtney! :Chef: :tuc:

if you go to my log in the women's section I think starting around page 16 i am doing the am and pm workout.. I have everything written out as far as what i did etc... that might help you out

AM Back & Legs
PM Chest and Arms

Working at low volume, moderate to high intensity, you could do.

AM Back & Legs
Clean and press 5x5
Pullups 2x5

PM Chest and Arms
Incline Press 2x10
Curl 2x10
Pullover 2x10

AM Back and Legs
RDL or Sumo 2x5
Cable Row 2x5
WG Pulldown or chins 2x10

PM Chest and Arms
Dumbell Press 2x10
DB curl 2x10
CG Bench press 2x10

This also works well with larger volume if you have time.

Top Bottom