Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

275 pound dumbell row

thatbloke

i know the video says 270, but i kinda did math before and realised 125kg is 275pounds lol, sorry guys

YouTube - 270 pound dumbell row

i know the last rep didnt really geta complete rep but owell

ill have a 405 bench press up for yas next week, maybe 425 if i can pull it off :p

Wow, I'm really impressed man. I had no idea that thongs could also be used as shirts.

Seriously though good stuff man, your a mutant for being able to one arm row that much.

Very nice work, for a warm up set. No just kidding haha fantastic very good form for the weight too.

That's about what a dumbell row that heavy should look like.

I don't think there is a man alive that can literally 1 arm rep that much weight with an absolutely neutral upper body.

You see so many vids of guys doing the textbook row, but every bodybuilder with huge ass lats that I have seen that does heavy rows uses body english.

Nice job amigo. Strong as fuck.

Fucking sick bro!!!

I'm with Moya. I've maxed out the 120's at my gym. They won't buy bigger bells for insurance reasons lol

I thought about loading the tbar corner row with 45 pounders and repping out. I need to buy some straps first :homo:

Nice

I've actually fucked around with these but never too heavy.

We have a corner row set up and I've actually done laterals and rear laterals on it. It's hard to explain the motion, but if you play around with it I think you'll like them. It's a unique twist on lat raises.

Top Bottom