Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 weeks of Project Hulk 2012

sterolizer

Sorry for PartyRocking
Platinum
Here's the plan, bulk while building as much mass, and strength without getting too fat. The entire plan is going to be Bulk over this year of 2012, and beginning of next jan/feb, I'll begin cutting for the national qualifiers which is held in June of 2013.

Over these next 25 weeks, I will be working a 5x5 routine. Which will look like this.

Workout A: 5x5 squats. 5x5 bench press. 5x5 BB reverse rows. 5x5 French press.

Workout B: 5x5 squats. 5x5 BB Overhead press. 5x5 Deadlift. 5x5 Drag curls

Mon:A, Wed:B, Fri:A
Mon:B, Wed:A, Fri:B
Etc.

So here is how the first workout went last night before I really learned how the program works.

Squat:
1x5 295lb
1x5 295lb
1x5 275lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb

BB bench press:
1x5 225lb
1x5 205lb
1x5 185lb
1x5 150lb
1x5 150lb

BB reverse rows:
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 185lb
1x5 185lb

French press/ didn't do this, never had time.

So obv what I did is not how the real 5x5 program is run but I will start with what ZED has given me and start about 50% of the weight next time. But want to figure out my max of 5x5 for each weight, then use 50% of that weight to start, and to add 5lbs to each exercise, every workout, over the next 25 weeks.

I will be working with ZEDHED, he's going to have me dialed in that's for sure!

LOL my good bro is off to say an ambitious start here. When I saw that workout I dam near dropped my Big Mac! We gonna get it dialed in tbo and rhis bro is gonna be truely awsome so stay tuned right here.
Stero plz put up your beginning pics too bro and thanks.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Here are my starting pics from the other week.

mcyohj.jpg

2ij3dso.jpg

vn2pep.jpg

nvtp8o.jpg

14ddaqe.jpg

5k232v.jpg

2q2mftj.jpg

2vwgt8x.jpg

x1yio0.jpg

2h6v8d4.jpg

e8l79f.jpg

fxgtfl.jpg

24gsq5w.jpg

v66qys.jpg

k3ksk2.jpg

LOL my good bro is off to say an ambitious start here. When I saw that workout I dam near dropped my Big Mac! We gonna get it dialed in tho and this bro is gonna be truely awesome so stay tuned right here.
Stero plz put up your beginning pics too bro and thanks.

I'm really looking forward to this my friend

Will follow thinking of doing 5x5
Myself for 12 weeks

Thanks for following Liam!

Totally subbed to this, great title name too lol I love it! 5x5 made me and I loved the gains ..... Good luck bro ;)

As you can all see SL has a gr8 foundation to start with. No extra Lbs at all.
The plan is totally about adding slabs of muscle on this bro. He has the determination, the program, the "help" and the winners tude.
Watch this guy rock!:magilicut:garza:

Totally subbed to this, great title name too lol I love it! 5x5 made me and I loved the gains ..... Good luck bro ;)
Glad you'll be following along Donna, youre a great inspiration!

As you can all see SL has a gr8 foundation to start with. No extra Lbs at all.
The plan is totally about adding slabs of muscle on this bro. He has the determination, the program, the "help" and the winners tude.
Watch this guy rock!:magilicut:garza:

I know with your help, you'll have me pushing plates through the sky by the end of this bro. I can't even begin to express how much I'm looking forward to the end result. I love seeing hard work come together over time.

Top Bottom