Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 weeks of Project Hulk 2012

Yeah i would highly recommend switching bro. If you don't you will end up like my old ass with a bad lower back. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I agree with OWL, SLDL and good mornings I stay away from, I've had too many lower back probs to mess with them! But standard deadlifts, have really helped sort my back out, I rarely get any probs with my back now.

Jesus fucking shit im in a bad mood, I haven't ate since noon and it's 11pm... Fuck I hate farming, so fucking useless.

Hey buddy just stopping by to check on ya, hope all is well, farming bless ya long bloody hours manual work and training on top you do well ;)

Jesus fucking shit im in a bad mood, I haven't ate since noon and it's 11pm... Fuck I hate farming, so fucking useless.

Bro D'you mean farming or fasting?

Hey bro the not eating once in a while isnt the end of the world my good man.
And thanks for feeding the rest of us!
I certainly do appreciate all you good farmers.
So when that happens the very vest thing that you can do is have a really fuckin big sirloin steak and a shake.
Then call it a night.

Hey bro the not eating once in a while isnt the end of the world my good man.
And thanks for feeding the rest of us!
I certainly do appreciate all you good farmers.
So when that happens the very vest thing that you can do is have a really fuckin big sirloin steak and a shake.
Then call it a night.

Lol your right bro, I just get real grumpy when I'm hungry haha, as you could prob tell from my angry post

Lol your right bro, I just get real grumpy when I'm hungry haha, as you could prob tell from my angry post

Lmao! I had the same thing Saturday at my fight. Ate all my food too soon and was really grumpy come fight time!

Top Bottom