Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

25 weeks of Project Hulk 2012

So today felt really light for workout B, here it is,

Squat
5X5 145lbs

BB OH shoulder press
5x5 65lb

Deadlift
5x5 115lb

DB curls
5x5 22.5lb

Followed by 10 mins inclined treadmill. Felt really light today, I'll see how I feel tomorrow

So not sore really at all this morning, starting at 50% of 5 rep max weight is really going to feel like nothing (thats why I'm keeping rest a max of 30 sec right now) till I start getting further in the weeks and the 5lbs added to each workout twice a week will add up fast enough I'm sure. I just hope I started low enough with my starting weights, so I don't hit a plateau and have to pull a restart in the middle of the program

LOL yep bro. Thats why I keep telling peeps about this program. If you follow it, feed it and get enough rest you just cant help but get big and strong. And also as I said most peeps start out too heavy. You did the math so you can see the progression and how fast it gets dam heavy.
Might wanna back off on the weight that your using for that French press too bro. Thats gonna be a hell of a lot real soon.
Nice session tho. Keep up the good work man!

LOL yep bro. Thats why I keep telling peeps about this program. If you follow it, feed it and get enough rest you just cant help but get big and strong. And also as I said most peeps start out too heavy. You did the math so you can see the progression and how fast it gets dam heavy.
Might wanna back off on the weight that your using for that French press too bro. Thats gonna be a hell of a lot real soon.
Lol I know man, I just used a heavier weight to find my 5 rep max, because I didn't get the time the Monday before to try it out. So tonight I'll be using a lighter weight
Nice session tho. Keep up the good work man!

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to Monday :evil:
And I'll update later this evening the numbers after my workout. Haha well actually all it's going to be is last workout A +5lbs for every exercise lmao sorry to spoil it

REMEMBER TO EAT!!!!!
Eat clean and EAT LOTS!
That will help you immensely on this program to get the most out of it.
That OHP looks kinda high to me bro...

Here's the numbers

Squat:
5x5 150lbs

BB Bench press:
5x5 140lbs

BB reverse row:
5x5 120lbs

French press:
5x5 30lbs

REMEMBER TO EAT!!!!!
Eat clean and EAT LOTS!
That will help you immensely on this program to get the most out of it.
That OHP looks kinda high to me bro...

On my way home out of the gym to go eat, feelin hungry for size :evil:

Top Bottom