x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

24 Hour Gyms - Question?!?!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 24 Hour Gyms - Question?!?! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I have a 24 hour gym here (it is a small town) and there is never anyone there (employees that is). All we do is swipe our card and we are in. For all of you that go to 24 hour gyms are there employees present (i.e. a guy at the front desk) 24/7? Just curious how things are operated in other places. I would imagine in many large cities they have to have a person there because the place would get cleaned out. :coffee:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

24 Hour Gyms - Question?!?!

I have a 24 hour gym here (it is a small town) and there is never anyone there (employees that is). All we do is swipe our card and we are in.

For all of you that go to 24 hour gyms are there employees present (i.e. a guy at the front desk) 24/7? Just curious how things are operated in other places.

I would imagine in many large cities they have to have a person there because the place would get cleaned out.

Last edited by justinjones1963; 02-Oct-2006 at 08:55 PM.

Banned

Re: 24 Hour Gyms - Question?!?!

The 24hr fitness and Golds I've been to in Austin are 24hrs a day during the week. Only one person working the front desk, and the cleaning crew are there at night though.

The 24hour gym near my house has a lot of employees........3-4 at the front desk........4-5 walking around and in the office.

I worked out at a small town gym like that back in my high school days except we had keys. You put your dues in a steel box bolted to the floor. Dues were a whopping $15 a month.

Perp