Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200lbs pull ups

joho33

I am a little bit over 200lbs what do you think is a good amount of pull ups to achieve at this weight. I can only get to about 8 now. I feel like I should be trying to get over 10 reps. What do you fellas think?

I am a little bit over 200lbs what do you think is a good amount of pull ups to achieve at this weight. I can only get to about 8 now. I feel like I should be trying to get over 10 reps. What do you fellas think?

The top fellas for doing chins, dips etc are all (bar a handful) under 200lbs. Get to 10, then 12 and aim for 20 at the top.

8 pull ups is actually pretty good man! You would be amazed at the amount of people who can't do a single pull up properly.

I think 20+ pull ups is extraordinary

for some reason pullups is 1 of the only exercises i can never go up in reps at bw. rows, i am always going up. i’ve tried wide grip, neutral grip, under grip, 1 arm prep work, hst 15s, 10s, 5’s. rest pause etc etc. i can go up in weight when using a belt, but i simply cant get more than 10-12 reps at bw. ever. any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom