Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 years away from the gym

leanmuslan

so I let my gym contract expire because I wasn't getting along with the gym manager and then not long after the pandemic hit. So I've been out of the gym about 2 years. I've still been active during that time doing other stuff but I miss the grind. Before that I had trained about ten straight years nonstop. What's the best strategy for me for my first few months back in the gym

If you getting back to gym I would go slow. Start 2 days per week weights and 1 day cardio.

so I let my gym contract expire because I wasn't getting along with the gym manager and then not long after the pandemic hit. So I've been out of the gym about 2 years. I've still been active during that time doing other stuff but I miss the grind. Before that I had trained about ten straight years nonstop. What's the best strategy for me for my first few months back in the gym

I don't care as to what happened before - it's not at all relevant.

Best strategy: go easy.

Start with 2-3 times per week and reduce weight to 1/2 of what you did before
Add some NATURAL sarms replacements:OSTAZOL-booster of TEST and strength; CARDAZOL- booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH and sleep aid

Stay consistent you are going to be sore. Wait for the soreness to leave before hitting that muscle group again.

Top Bottom