Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2+ workouts pet day?

ThePatriarch

I have been working out for about a year now so I still put myself in the beginner column, one thing I was wondering what the benefits and/or drawbacks of 2 or more workouts per day. Other than the practical benefit of going to the gym only once per day is there any benefit to working out 2-3 times per day for 35 or so min per workout.
People usually hit 3 or so body parts per day, would it be more beneficial to say hit each of those muscles for 35 min per workout and split the 3 body part workout with 6-8 hours of rest in between?
An example is say you want to hit the bicep, triceps and shoulder on one day, instead of hitting all 3 in 1 50min to 1 hour 30 min workout you hit each of them in their own workout for 35 min at a time and about 6-8 hours in between.

Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions.

If strength is your goal then less is often more, especially if your body isn't used to that kind of volume.

Lifting every other day in my experience is the most effective for strength gains.

Rest = grow, unless you wanna step on stage in 6 weeks once a day is enough...

Don't train 3 bp's in one day...

~EZ

Top Bottom