Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 threads in one: Endurance and Pre-workout eating??

jbanks

I had 2 things I wanted to ask so instead of making 2 separate threads i thought I would just do it in 1.

1. I just started a new split of:
Mon-Thur: Lower body/back
Tue-Fri-Upper Body
Wed,Sat, Sun- Cardio

When I get to the end of the week it feels like I got nothing left in the tank. My question is what is the best way to get my endurance up? Its like my first few sets are good and then I feel super tired.

2. I guess this could tie in with the first part, but what is the best thing to comsume pre-workout for more energy? I really do not like to eat before working out, but I think that is the major cause of not having energy. Is muscle milk better then Whey protein since it build lean muscle and burns fat(my ultimate goal)?

Thanks for any help

Amp 02, NOXplode, any pre-workout shake is good i take NoXplode now and i just ordered some Amp 02 they both will increase your energy and add to your focus before any lift, also if you get tired in the middle of a lift you can take BCAA's to give you a little energy and assist in building muscle ... whey and muscle milk i guess its preference i dunno which is better for burning fat but if that is your goal make sure your doing cardio with lifting to burn extra calories and keep your reps a little higher (10 - 12) and try super setting to get more of a cardio type workout while lifting AND watch your diet make sure your eating clean and not junk shit all that work in the gym means nothing if your diet sucks ... hope that helps a little good luck bro

Top Bottom