Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Shirts?

Grantsdu

I lift RAW but my buddy has 2 shirts, an old poly and a new Denim. We got to talking last night after our workout and I asked him if he thought putting on the poly under his denim would help and or even be legal in meets. Anyone ever tired or heard aabout anyone trying it? Think it would help of hinder? He won best lifter saturday ( 385 at 160). He almost missed 375 which was his max. While waiting for his last lift, he had some guys tell him to pull his shirt down as much as possible, then put a belt on it to keep it down. He said after they did that, 385 flew up. Got to thinking that the 2nd shirt pulled down tight would help more if you can even do that.

When going for records, you should always pull the shirt down far as posssible and put a belt on it. The tighter the shirt is, the more you will lift. For the two shirt idea...Who knows...I would hate to try to it just due to the fact of how big of a pain it is to get one shirt on.......i have a velcro back that I could put over a single ply that I have but I dunno if it worked or not....Lemme know if you try it...

Well his Denim must not be tight enough. He has little problem getting it on. The only place its really tight is his arms. Other than that we get it on him quick. Its an open back so that may help. His poly is old but its harder to get on than the denim. I would have thought it was the other way around.

Top Bottom