Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1950@242 and 4 New State Records

B-
Your lifts were great today. All were clean and strong. I was going to introduce myself, but I didn't want to distract you. You are a very focused lifter.

Bob Youngs

Freak is a freak! Plain and simple. That 677 deadlift would have gone on any other day.

I was impressed with how you and Jimmie did. 7 out of 9 is great. Few do it, and ya'll did. 2100 will fall easily in Dec.

Thanks again Everybody for the kind words, they mean alot to me.

I know I had that 677 deadlift in me, i was just like 2-3 inches of lockout left to go. But its ok, cause know that off-season is here, im ready to make 677 my opener.

flapwrlifter,
Thank you. Its ok you didnt introduce yourself. Your team lifter looked great out there. Alot of support. Maybe we will see each other again at a meet sometime. Goodluck to you and Southside Barbell Club.

FREAK19

hey freak!

congrats... that is some awesome lifting!!!

i, too, made a huge leap out of the gate around age. I totalled 1900 in my first meet at around the age of 20. It then took me 3 years to get to 2000 and havent been over that since due to injuries.

I was totally old-school in my training... heavy weight... all the time. it eventually takes its toll.

Be aware that there are many ways to train. Try them when you are young, and i think you will avoid many of the injuries that plague other fast starters!

again, that is awesome lifting. i look forward to seeing you lift in person next time i am in FLA.

good luck!
/irish

Top Bottom