Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are 19 1/2" arms considered big?

BigGuns29

I just measured my arms, clean no AS and they are 19 1/2" flexed. I am getting ready to start in 2 weeks and was measuring everything to see if anything gets bigger. I was just wondering because I would like to know where I stand as far as big, small, etc..Thanks Bros!!

ChewYxRage said:
that's pretty damn big.

what are your stats?

6'1"
273lbs
19.5" biceps flexed
19.5" neck
bench 415
50" chest
39" waist (shitty)

I was just wondering how I stacked up, thanks man!

well your arms would be huge compared to mine.

i think your more looking for a arm size to weight ratio or something. find some bros who have similiar stats and see how big their arms are and it should give you a good idea.

19 1/2 inch guns are not big to bros who have 19 1/2 guns...... but to bros who do not have 19 1/2 guns......... they`re freaking HUGE !!!

Now stop tossing and turning in your sleep Bro.... you got big arms !!! :)

Pump on .....

i seen guys with 19 inch arms that looked smalled then guys with 17 inch arms

its the total picture, the way its shaped, peak etc. all play a role

Legit 19.5 inch arms?

I don't know if I believe it. Post a pic.

Many AAS users never reach 19.5

Whats your bf%? That plays a huge roll to. A man with 20 inch arms at 25% only has 15inchers.

BigGuns29 said:
6'1"
273lbs
19.5" biceps flexed
19.5" neck
bench 415
50" chest
39" waist (shitty)

I was just wondering how I stacked up, thanks man!

I'm 5'8", 248 with a waist about your size and I have 20" arms. It's not that big for someone of our weight. I'm only a year back from an 8 year layoff so by the time I get my bodyfat where I want the arms will be down at least an inch. They were about 18 1/2 when I stopped years ago. There's a huge difference between 20" at 7% and 20" at 15%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom