Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 185 pounds a good bench?

Keuniga

I just hit a 185 lb on the bench press although only for two and on the second one the dude who was fighting me gave me a little nudge. Do you think this is good for someone who's been weight training for five years and weighs 200 lb, also i’ve ran a couple steroid cycles when i was younger. I’m currently 27 years old

I just hit a 185 lb on the bench press although only for two and on the second one the dude who was fighting me gave me a little nudge. Do you think this is good for someone who's been weight training for five years and weighs 200 lb, also i’ve ran a couple steroid cycles when i was younger. I’m currently 27 years old
It is good brother . You do that enough and pretty soon it will be 4-6 reps and before you know it , it will be working weight to you. Keep it up !

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

185lbs isnt that big you need to get to 225 1st before pushing to 315lbs

No. It's less than you weigh.

Top Bottom