Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

I'm not mad at him he is Jacked but it looks like he works hard and maintains a quality diet and training regimen. Good for him!!

He could be natural......let's say he lifted for 4 years correctly, ate correctly, slept correctly, and of course has great genetics, it is possible....

Seen this kid b4- damNN- f-in huge, but looks like he's 30. Impressive build though

2004: The big, strong and fast Hancock-a tough blocker and an excellent receiver-likely will miss the 2004 season (he was slated to start at fullback) after having surgery in the spring of 2004 for a torn ligament in his right knee and a ruptured chest muscle (the injuries caused him to miss 2004 spring football practice).

looks like its catching up to him

39_brandon_hancock_chest_2.jpg
39_brandon_hancock_ball_2.jpg
39_brandon_hancock_chest.jpg
39_brandon_hancock_ball.jpg
39_brandon_hancock_run.jpg

I don't think he's juiced.

He's juiced lol. Consdering his age he sure is. Maybe if he was 25 I could belive he wasn't, but not at his age. No matter what diet and how he's sleeping. I agree he's great built, and I'd do the same as him at that age if I had the opportunity. But he sure is juiced, but ya awesome looking.

I checked out his status to date. He has spent most of the last two seasons on the bench with injury at usc.

that kid is massive, and don't think there is anyone out there that really would think he is natural

Top Bottom