Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

I forget his name but he is a junior at USC now. He plays fullback. There was a big article in Sports Illustrated about him. He said before he went to college and the trainers told him to cheat on meals every once in a while he had never even tasted pizza in like 8 years. Maybe juice maybe freaky genetics.

LOL, i find it so funny how a bunch a juice heads are bashing a fellow juicer. This kid is with out a doubt juicing, along with great genetics. Reminds me of Lou and Arnold. Anyway I would give my left nut to be built like him. And Brock doesnt look all that natural to me. If he juiced id think he was cooler. ALSO, a ton of kids on the football team at my UNIV. juice. I know this for a FACT.

jesus...im 17 and dont look 1/100 of him...if i only had a job =/ or a dad that wanted to put pinz in my ass

MrOlympia2004 said:
He juiced to get a scholarship, went clean, basically sits the bench, but got a nat championship had has a great GPA, so all in all his parents knew what they were doing and what was best for him. It's just to bad more parents don't give their kids dbol for breakfast.

http://usctrojans.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hancock_brandon00.html

The above link shows his best year in HS as having 15 touchdowns. A guy like that would seem to run over anybody in his way. Seems a little low to me. Keep in mind I have no idea what I`m talking about regarding his positon and TD totals, although impressive, it seems he could score 5 TD`s in ONE GAME!

Maybe they were a throwing team but with this kid, one would think they`de change strategies pretty quickly.

"TheBootleg.com: Obviously the first thing that catches somebody's eye when they see you out here is your incredible physique and the work you've done to make yourself strong and fast. What have you done in particular, versus other kids your age, that has put you in such great shape?
Brandon "Hulk" Hancock: Just starting at an early age. I've worked with nutritionists and trainers who have been very knowledgeable and who have also supplied me with the right information, the right techniques. I've slowly but surely put on a foundation and built upon that as I grew up. I was able to maximize my growth spurt because I got started before I started maturing. A good diet is really important. Being really intense in the gym day-in and day-out, 5 or 6 days a week. Also knowing how to rest and stretch is really important as well."

He started at an early age. But yeah, 242 lbs. . . He must have juiced.

But damn man, you gotta feel bad for his shriveled up undeveloped junk. If he started juicing since, lets say 9th-10th grade. . . Ouch, there goes his spermcount and testicle size. I'd rather have a healthy junk than juice. I prefer doing it the natural way.

Its like he sacrificed his gonads for his career. I dunno if I could do it.

Last edited:
Is it possible that he's all natural?

bear with me...

Lets say he started lifting before puberty (with good technique and diet) and then all the testosterone from puberty jacked him up

Top Bottom