Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

Brandon Hancock did juice in High School. Supposedly he doesn't anymore but i don't buy it. The guy is huge and his voice is as deep as a gorilla. I live in Fresno (his hometown). He is in town right now and goes to my gym. I saw him there the other night and he wasn't lifting very much cuz i guess he's injured. I'm friends with some of his high school buds and they all say that he juiced in HS but no longer does. I think he still does though. Either way, more power to him.

the shit about lessner being being natural is fucking hysterical my girlfriend's brother wrestled him at nationals lost by a point he is such a freak he works maybe 3 times a week he's 6'1 235 an can run a 5 min mile and smokes a fucking pack a day now that a specimen to bad he is a head case and he loses his matches himself

dzulboy said:
the shit about lessner being being natural is fucking hysterical my girlfriend's brother wrestled him at nationals lost by a point he is such a freak he works maybe 3 times a week he's 6'1 235 an can run a 5 min mile and smokes a fucking pack a day now that a specimen to bad he is a head case and he loses his matches himself

?

That Brock WWE dude is DEFINITELY not natural. Whoever said that was having a bad head day :)

However, I'm a bit confused here...are you saying that this Hancock kid smokes a pack a day, yet can still run a 5:00 mi.? Or are you talking about your gf's brother?

Either way, that such a heavy smoker could run like that is MUCH more impressive, if disgusting, than Hancock's 18 year-old physique ever was.

CrazyC said:

passing a drug test is so easy these days. I'm sure he knew when the test was in advance.......I've got a couple college buddies that play football and they said almost everybody juices and find out when the test are in advance.

I wish i knew in advance when the ncaa test were gonna take place...

Why do you need to know in advance, in order to pass??? Just use the appropriate drugs at the appropriate times and you will be fine.

Nautica

Top Bottom