Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

At 17, I'll give him another 5 years before he has his first heart attack, I think I'm being overly generous!

damn he can take my milk money in the lunch line but since i have learned in the shithole chicago u stab him when he aint looking and steal his shoes ...and also the wallet while u are at it lol

tiger88 said:
damn he can take my milk money in the lunch line but since i have learned in the shithole chicago u stab him when he aint looking and steal his shoes ...and also the wallet while u are at it lol

lol, that kid would still probably go crazy and beat your ass with the knife in his back...

Well said Sean.Very powerfull analysis.
Unfortunately, most people nowdays do not analyze what's fed to them through the media.

guldukat said:

I think the kid looks pretty good. He actually doesn't look like that big of a juicer to me--more genetically-gifted than anything--but yes, he's used. Lots of high school footballers do.

A couple of things, Maximus.

First, what does valedictorian have to do with being nice?

Second, what does valedictorian--indeed, all these "other things"--have to do with the kid's build? Can he not use steroids and still be smart?

I don't think anyone suggested steroids were responsible for everything the kid had. If they said such a thing, they're wrong.

Err...you do know that most schools all but give student athletes their grades, don't you?

And again, being smart has nothing to do with his physique.

It doesn't, no, but here again, that 3.87 is in...what field of study? Astrophysics, or something any 'tard could excel in, like psychology or education?

How much of that grade is a result of his work and his work alone? Go to any big school and take a class with the top athletes at that university...even they make no bones about the fact that they get the tests and answers days in advance of exams.

IOW, they cheat. Their grades are bullshit.

Nope. I don't need all of those things because I'm not a moron; I'm intelligent and disciplined enough that I don't need someone holding my hand through a diet or training. That he did isn't exactly a testament to his superior intellect...

No, his "nutritionist" is smarter than the methods said technicians use--technicians who are limited by the no. and expense of individual tests they're able to conduct (nevermind that many of them are willing to look the other way).

It is EASY to pass a drug test. That proves nothing.

Name one, bro. They don't exist.

I heartily disagree. There's no reason whatsoever to think that, in 30 years, student athletes will be more muscular, faster, etc. The only reason they're maybe better today is because in the early 70's, most high school, even most collegiate, footballers didn't even LIFT. They hadn't even heard of steroids.

It's a weak analogy; things have gone about as far as they're going to go other than a few genetic freaks. Progress and time are not directly ratioed...there could be, in fact, a backslide should real drug tests ever take effect.

I fear for your child, then. It sounds as if you plan on axing his childhood--big, BIG mistake. Play and cartoons are a part of growing up in the Western world. Put him on a funky diet, study schedule, and training regimen and you'll probably get a kid that hates you by the time he's 9 years old.

Are you kidding? I'm sure he's a wonderful baby, but Jesus...support him yourself! :p

And please, school him in the fallacies of weak induction, particularly the "red herring."

LOL

LOL I went to the same school as this guy, he went to my gym. He went to Clovis West Highschool in Fresno CA. He was that big when he was a SOPHMORE. He used to be tiny. He started juicing when he was like 15, then he grew 10 inches and got so jacked he looked like a monster. He was pushed by his parents who are rich, they would feed him pounds of meat everyday.

Shofar23 said:
This kid is quite jacked, but he still doesn't have anything on Brock Lesnar. He graduated from Webster, South Dakota, and he would have made this kid crap his pants. Not to mention that Lesnar is 2 time national free style wrestling champion, 2 time national Greco-Roman Wrestling champion, 3 time south dakota state champion, 2 time BigTen champion, and former and future wwf champion. Wow thats some credentials huh? Lesnar is roid free, just takes a common creatine stack, and protein. I am thinking he takes Designer Protein, but i am not sure if that is right or not. Designer is some good stuff, it's what i take.

God Bless you.........mIke

what the fuck:confused: -----------is that you bigboy?

i just saw those pics. Although its possible this kid didn't juice...its wayyy outside the realm of probability. My guess is he's fuckin juiced to the gills. He's bigger than Arnold in those pics when he was young (and remember arnold had great genetics and was poppin d bols like crazy at that period.)

Top Bottom