Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

brandon hancock

hey listen to the kid... if hes been lifting since he started maturing... lets say 12, then hes been lifting for 6 or 7 years already multiplied by 5-6 days a week, plus creatine... i dont think he'd have to juice with that schedule ya'll are just jealous as am i but when im jealous i dont try to diss the guy you gotta give him his props thats all im gonna say peace

"This year, I put on 20 pounds of lean muscle."

Ummm...lean? sounds like gear to me..i mean..if ur gonna bulk ur gonna put on some fat naturally unless i am wrong..

Hmmmm....

he could just be loaded up on a high dose of test suspension, and winny, combined with awsome genetics and a good work ethic and an experienced strength coach.

This is all I need to point out to the jelous freaks and whinners in this thread...

You claim becuase he is big that he has to be juiced and carrying gear, but that doesn't explain alot of things.

1. The kid graduated valadictorian, so he must be very likable and not a meat head like most of the posts in this thread. Gear doesn't make you Mr. Nice Guy

2. He graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA. Gear doesn't make you smarter

3. He is the team high GPA at USC with a 3.87 GPA. Again gear doesn't make you smarter, especially on a national level.

4. The final question I have is this, did any of you begin working our daily 5-6 days a week since you were 12 years old, and have a nutritionist, dietician, and trainer working with you for years? As a matter of fact, do any of you have a trainer, dietician, or nutritionist now? I didn't think so.

5. The guy has been tested by the NCAA, and he passed...so he must be smarter than the lab technicians as well, using your logic.

Give the kid some props, and expect to see more people follow this guys lead in the future.

One last comment: Look at the everage pro-body builder today who is not juiced, and compare them to BB's from 30 years ago. There is no comparison, well in 30 years time, there will be no comparison for student athletes and your own generation, as they now have leaders to follow who paved the way. Would you feed your kid the shit you ate when you were growing up? I know I damn sure won't, and my kid will grow up with a training regime his entire life, just as he will study and learn, as opposed to watching countless hours of cartoons, drinking soda, playing pac-man, and making frito-lay rich.

This kid is on top right now, and I hope he can stay there...just to prove most of his critics wrong.

Peace...

P.s. My son is 5 months old right now, and I am taking up a collection for his college fund, feel free to send support!

I went to high school with a dude who looked very similar to this kid.

I thought I was king shit too, with my 16 inch arms. Then this monster comes to my school and dwarfs me. hehehe

WHEN I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL I WAS 5'4 AT 200 LBS WITH ABOUT 10% BF STARTED LIFTING AT 12 ALSO FUCKIN STUNTED MY GROWTH STARTED JUICING AT 17 THIS KID JUICES BUT THAT SAID YOU STILL HAVE TO GIVE 110% TO LOOK LIKE THAT PROPS TO HIM. MY STATS NOW JUST TURNED 24 5'6 AND 240 AT8-10 BF ALMOST 22 INCH GUNS JUICE IS ONLY A SUPPLEMENT TO HELP HARD HARD WORK AND GREAT GENETICS

Martimus Maximus said:
This is all I need to point out to the jelous freaks and whinners in this thread...

You claim becuase he is big that he has to be juiced and carrying gear, but that doesn't explain alot of things.

1. The kid graduated valadictorian, so he must be very likable and not a meat head like most of the posts in this thread. Gear doesn't make you Mr. Nice Guy

3. He is the team high GPA at USC with a 3.87 GPA. Again gear doesn't make you smarter, especially on a national level.

4. The final question I have is this, did any of you begin working our daily 5-6 days a week since you were 12 years old, and have a nutritionist, dietician, and trainer working with you for years? As a matter of fact, do any of you have a trainer, dietician, or nutritionist now? I didn't think so.

5. The guy has been tested by the NCAA, and he passed...so he must be smarter than the lab technicians as well, using your logic.

Give the kid some props, and expect to see more people follow this guys lead in the future.

One last comment: Look at the everage pro-body builder today who is not juiced, and compare them to BB's from 30 years ago. There is no comparison, well in 30 years time, there will be no comparison for student athletes and your own generation, as they now have leaders to follow who paved the way. Would you feed your kid the shit you ate when you were growing up? I know I damn sure won't, and my kid will grow up with a training regime his entire life, just as he will study and learn, as opposed to watching countless hours of cartoons, drinking soda, playing pac-man, and making frito-lay rich.

This kid is on top right now, and I hope he can stay there...just to prove most of his critics wrong.

Peace...

P.s. My son is 5 months old right now, and I am taking up a collection for his college fund, feel free to send support!

passing a drug test is so easy these days. I'm sure he knew when the test was in advance.......I've got a couple college buddies that play football and they said almost everybody juices and find out when the test are in advance.

Martimus Maximus said:

I think the kid looks pretty good. He actually doesn't look like that big of a juicer to me--more genetically-gifted than anything--but yes, he's used. Lots of high school footballers do.

A couple of things, Maximus.

First, what does valedictorian have to do with being nice?

Second, what does valedictorian--indeed, all these "other things"--have to do with the kid's build? Can he not use steroids and still be smart?

I don't think anyone suggested steroids were responsible for everything the kid had. If they said such a thing, they're wrong.

Err...you do know that most schools all but give student athletes their grades, don't you?

And again, being smart has nothing to do with his physique.

It doesn't, no, but here again, that 3.87 is in...what field of study? Astrophysics, or something any 'tard could excel in, like psychology or education?

How much of that grade is a result of his work and his work alone? Go to any big school and take a class with the top athletes at that university...even they make no bones about the fact that they get the tests and answers days in advance of exams.

IOW, they cheat. Their grades are bullshit.

Nope. I don't need all of those things because I'm not a moron; I'm intelligent and disciplined enough that I don't need someone holding my hand through a diet or training. That he did isn't exactly a testament to his superior intellect...

No, his "nutritionist" is smarter than the methods said technicians use--technicians who are limited by the no. and expense of individual tests they're able to conduct (nevermind that many of them are willing to look the other way).

It is EASY to pass a drug test. That proves nothing.

One last comment: Look at the everage pro-body builder today who is not juiced,

Name one, bro. They don't exist.

and compare them to BB's from 30 years ago. There is no comparison, well in 30 years time, there will be no comparison for student athletes and your own generation, as they now have leaders to follow who paved the way.

I heartily disagree. There's no reason whatsoever to think that, in 30 years, student athletes will be more muscular, faster, etc. The only reason they're maybe better today is because in the early 70's, most high school, even most collegiate, footballers didn't even LIFT. They hadn't even heard of steroids.

It's a weak analogy; things have gone about as far as they're going to go other than a few genetic freaks. Progress and time are not directly ratioed...there could be, in fact, a backslide should real drug tests ever take effect.

Would you feed your kid the shit you ate when you were growing up? I know I damn sure won't, and my kid will grow up with a training regime his entire life, just as he will study and learn, as opposed to watching countless hours of cartoons, drinking soda, playing pac-man, and making frito-lay rich.

I fear for your child, then. It sounds as if you plan on axing his childhood--big, BIG mistake. Play and cartoons are a part of growing up in the Western world. Put him on a funky diet, study schedule, and training regimen and you'll probably get a kid that hates you by the time he's 9 years old.

Peace...

Are you kidding? I'm sure he's a wonderful baby, but Jesus...support him yourself! :p

And please, school him in the fallacies of weak induction, particularly the "red herring."

Top Bottom