Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

This kid is quite jacked, but he still doesn't have anything on Brock Lesnar. He graduated from Webster, South Dakota, and he would have made this kid crap his pants. Not to mention that Lesnar is 2 time national free style wrestling champion, 2 time national Greco-Roman Wrestling champion, 3 time south dakota state champion, 2 time BigTen champion, and former and future wwf champion. Wow thats some credentials huh? Lesnar is roid free, just takes a common creatine stack, and protein. I am thinking he takes Designer Protein, but i am not sure if that is right or not. Designer is some good stuff, it's what i take.

God Bless you.........mIke

he had only done two cycles in those pictures. I talked to some guys that went to school with him. They said he had about two blocks per day where he would just go and eat. he would always carry at least two bags of food with him....

that kid is a redshirty freshman at USC there was an article on him in sports illustrated. Hes a freak though, the article said he is trying to get bigger for the fullback spot and the coaches want him to not be as lean as he is now

The "kid" is the backup FB for USC this past year. It will be interesting to see if he starts this season.

His speed is impressive.

Top Bottom