Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

he's 19

big deal, a friend who's 19 is a lean 220 at 5'11" and he plays basketball and is a natural!

Last edited:
I knew a guy in high school who would have eclipsed his measurements, he juiced so young though he ended up being about 5'6", for his size though he was alot bigger than this guy, but similar bodyfat, also an expert guitarist, he kicked ass in everything he did.

I'm not saying he couldn't be natural and just have great diet/genetics, but I'm thinking USC better have someone else piss in his cup for the duration

There was an artical about him in SI this summer. He graduated
last december and went signed with USC, Pretty interesting article.

CoolColJ said:
he's 19

big deal, a friend who's 19 is a lean 220 at 5'11" and he plays basketball and is a natural!

Lean 220 at 5'11" is pretty impressive for a basketball player...but that's as far as that goes...for a basketball player

Well he just won the NABBA Mr Australia Teenage title, and came third in the Junior Mr Australia! Not bad for his first comp I must say.

18.5+ inch arms and 19 inch calves after 3 years of natural training, coupled with a 36 inch vertical jump and 3.2 metre standing long jump, I'll say he has got some size, explosiveness and athletic ability :D

Damn...can I see some picks? He must look fucking awesome. I just pictured in my head someone that was a basketball player at 220 but at like a normal 220. I thought he was normal every day guy lean, not bodybuilder lean. He sounds to look great though PICS PICS PICS!!

BOXER10 said:
"Thats so damn obvious its shamless" What are you guys talking about???!!! Are you guys so jealous that you can't give him respect. Gear or no gear who gives a shit, the kid is a freak of nature and that is all there is to it.

Credit for what man? When I was his age, if juice was as popular as it is now, I would have made him look like a chump. Without gear, he's just another regular guy like me or you...

What's so shameless is that the schools would let this kid play without pissing first. It's clear that he put on that 20 lbs unnaturally, the question is are the schools willing to look past it or not... I think they probably will.

The unfortunate thing is that we're going to start seeing kids his size at age 15, then 13, then 11. Come on when are we going to stop encouraging these young kids to get on the gear? Do you think anyone has told him of the long term side effects of starting so young? Probably not. They're most likely concerned with being associated with this young freak and encouraging him to do anything that will make him bigger, better and faster.

I think its all very unfortunate.

Top Bottom