Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

E

Evan Tipps

Stats
6'0
227lbs

Hey guys. Most of you guys know me. So I wont make this introduction long, and ill get straight to todays workout.

SATURDAY-BACK
barbellrows 135-10x,185-10x,225-10x,275-5x,225-10x
HIGHSEATED ROW 105-15X, 140-15X, 180-10X, 120-15X,12X
WIDEGRIP PULLDOWNS 3 SETS FAILURE
INCLINE DB ROW 105 3X6
RACKPULLS 410 3X6 kept it light, lower back was strained.
Machine row/SS one arm pulldown 3 sets.

Chest day
flat barbell 135-10x, 225 4x8 275-2 295-1 185 pause sets 3 sets
incline barbell 4 sets
flat db 3 sets
cable flys 4 sets

Im on a bulk right now to 240 so you guys will see how it effects my strength and what not. I workout 7 days a week 1.5-2hr sessions every day

7 days a week as in no rest days... Benefits of being young lol your weight already sounds beast man can't imagine 240

I have really good genetics I think. The more work I do the more benefits I reap. My dad was the same way, hed train 7 days a week up to 4 hours a day. Ive always trained like this pretty much.. I love the sport and I cant take off days, its my drug, my fix.

I hear you man I fight to not have off days, but its your days off with rest you grow. But 224lbs you know what you are doing lol I saw your epi log get locked did you finish it up or decide to stop?

I'm in to follow bud. Have any current pics to throw up? Your stats are very impressive, and even more impressive considering your age. You've obviously been blessed with a genetic gift, it's nice to see you are taking advantage of it.

Top Bottom